Need updates - D22

When are you going to pay off your bet douchebag? You're season was over in December and you haven't paid up.

Isn't it funny how the greatest geniuses are perceived as crazies during their time but 50 years beyond they changed the world.

D22 is doing this right now with the NFL.

No crazy is crazy, you actually have to do something Genius before you are not crazy anymore.

Isn't it funny how the greatest geniuses are perceived as crazies during their time but 50 years beyond they changed the world.

Yes, the man is a true visionary.

It's just too bad that someone else -- some pathetic Jets fan, I believe -- already wrote a Spygate book. I'd put up a link for you, but I'm not really into supporting the institutionally insane.

You should get started on building his monument now :rimshot:

D22 is changing the world of football as we know it. I wish he would come back and give us some insight on when the conviction of Bob Kraft is going to happen and exactly how many years he is going to the can for.

:donkeys:

D22 is changing the world of football as we know it. I wish he would come back and give us some insight on when the conviction of Bob Kraft is going to happen and exactly how many years he is going to the can for.

That will be when hell freezes over. Or when the Browns win a superbowl. I think option one would be the most likely.

Wow, so original. That is some weak sauce, come back and play again sometime. ROFL

Yes... I'm sure they'll put Kraft away for a good long time when D22 finishes his investigation.

Browns won't win a Super Bowl until we get a good camera man to steal signals from other teams.

Not sure that would help Bill was their head coach and they still didnt win any superbowls. Maybe you have to actually be good and then use the camera thing, because God knows the pats have fallen off, they have had the best record in the NFL since the spygate thing hit, so either they are still using it and everyone is too stupid to change their signs or..maybe.....they are actually good.

Not sure that would help Bill was their head coach and they still didnt win any superbowls. Maybe you have to actually be good and then use the camera thing, because God knows the pats have fallen off, they have had the best record in the NFL since the spygate thing hit, so either they are still using it and everyone is too stupid to change their signs or..maybe.....they are actually good.

I highly doubt they would let him get away with cheating when he was in Cleveland...and again, how many Super Bowls has the Pats won since they were indeed caught cheating?

Back