NFL Live Knocks Brady

Dunno the rules on posting YouTube videos... but this is classic. Here we go:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yFGucgncvYo - Here's Merril Hoge saying that no rookie QB was worth taking in the first round of the 2006 NFL Draft (Leinart, Young, Cutler, etc.)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5kQaJKEac98 - Here's Hoge vs. Jaws and Hoge making absolutely no sense at all.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BDahCWm0oVg - And here's a bunch of Hoge comments, followed by clips of Vince Young doing exactly what Hoge said he couldn't.

The point of all this? These aren't experts... they're stubborn men who like to hear themself talk.

Crackajg on 10-10-2007 at 12:20 PM said:
Dunno the rules on posting YouTube videos...

No rules...feel free. You can even use the embed code if you like.

Hodge is a bit stupid from all the head trauma - the man has more serious Concussions than Tedy Johnson/Trent Green and Eric Lindros all combined

Alrighty, thanks Taker.

*mikiemo83 on 10-10-2007 at 01:01 PM said:
Hodge is a bit stupid from all the head trauma - the man has more serious Concussions than Tedy Johnson/Trent Green and Eric Lindros all combined

True, but the real question is: Why is he an analyst if he's been concussed so many times?

Crackajg on 10-10-2007 at 01:05 PM said:
Alrighty, thanks Taker.

True, but the real question is: Why is he an analyst if he's been concussed so many times?
still more coherent than over half the other ones, he just forgets what he was going to say and has Cue Cards to remind him he is on TV - Hodge is kind of like DeNiro in awakening

PatsFan09* on 10-10-2007 at 07:18 AM said:
You do realize that he broke up with Moynihan before he knew that she was pregnant, right?

Apparently not.
...not to mention that she got pregnant in the first place after 3 years of baby free sex just as the relationship was going South. Bridget is a mature woman of almost 40 - somehow she managed to have protected sex well into her late 30's without an 'accident'. Brady was set up, plain and simple: She knew the end was near when he met Gisele and developed an immediate attraction for her. She seeing that another woman was moving in on her man did the desperate thing - she got herself preggers (Sure with help, but you get the jist).

As for Brady, why would he be with a woman that he no longer loves and more importanly would be so dishonest and not to be trusted. All signs point to Tom finding out of the pregnancy after the breakup. She gambled that he would cave in and marry her but she lost. On top of that, he starts to date the hottest girl around - Gisele Bundchen - OUCH!!!! She is still obviously not over Brady by her actions and is a bitter woman - can't say I blame her, but she did bring all this on herself! She continues to use that pregnancy and baby for her own self-promotion and to make Brady look like a jerk. Meanwhile, Brady has said and seemingly done ALL the right things with regards to his son. However, this self-proclaimed East Coast Gal made it really hard for Brady to be a Dad when she moved to LA- yet another calculated move by Moynahan to punish him for not marrying her.

I think Tom is doing the best he can here and dealing with a bitter ex that is the mother of his child. I doubt you or me will ever see or hear a negative word about Bridget from Tom. This girl has tried to ruin his reputation and relationship with his new girlfriend and both have backfired on her. Her actions seems to have brought him closer to Gisele and made him even more recognizable to the public and somehow he managed to stay above it all. Meanwhile, she pimps her flesh and blood out on OK! magazine to get her b-list arse some front cover tabliod exposure. What do you think Brady thought about his newborn son on the cover of OK!

Karma is a biatch - nothing is gained when you try to trap a man, well, except in this case a new baby boy, who I am sure will be loved, but will be missing out on alot by not having his Dad around as often as he would like. He also misses out on not carrying his legend Father's last name - again, another bitter move to punish Tom (and had to be the worst hit to Tom personally). The story is sad and I am sure Tom learned a valuable lesson(s) from it. Do not TRUST anyone!!!! With the exception of his immediate family; Mom, Dad and sisters - everyone has an agenda when you are in the postion he is in, even the girls he dates and considered marrying. I think he is pretty satisfied he made the right move by not going back to Bridget - she certainly has shown her true colors.

Not.this.shit.again.jpg

Back