Niners Tailgating

Pats24

Reaction score
I'm headed to the Niners Sunday night game on 12/16. Since the game is at 8:20, I wanted to tailgate for both the 1 & 4 games. My guess though, is that the gates are not going to open that early. I usually park in P10, but I dont think that will be an option.

My question to you guys is this:
1) Will they open the gates earlier to satisfy those like me that want to tailgate for all the Sunday games?
2) Are there other lots nearby that would be open in the event the main lots are not?

I'm headed to the Niners Sunday night game on 12/16. Since the game is at 8:20, I wanted to tailgate for both the 1 & 4 games. My guess though, is that the gates are not going to open that early. I usually park in P10, but I dont think that will be an option.

My question to you guys is this:
1) Will they open the gates earlier to satisfy those like me that want to tailgate for all the Sunday games?
2) Are there other lots nearby that would be open in the event the main lots are not?

The P10 lot will likely be opened by 4, perhaps a bit earlier. But certainly not at 1.

Can't give you any info on satellite lots. I always park in P10 South.

You could park in the retail lot early and go to one of the bars in Patriot Place. You'll just need to be out of there by four or else they may ticket you (game day retail lot restrictions). It would be a quick jump into one of the official lots at that point. My brother did that a couple of years ago. He parked at the Bass Pro, walked to one of the bars and then just did the short trip to P10 South when the lots opened.

The P10 lot will likely be opened by 4, perhaps a bit earlier. But certainly not at 1.

Can't give you any info on satellite lots. I always park in P10 South.

You could park in the retail lot early and go to one of the bars in Patriot Place. You'll just need to be out of there by four or else they may ticket you (game day retail lot restrictions). It would be a quick jump into one of the official lots at that point. My brother did that a couple of years ago. He parked at the Bass Pro, walked to one of the bars and then just did the short trip to P10 South when the lots opened.
I was hoping to set up and stay put for the entire day.

Anybody know when the private lots open? I will be there to set up for the 1 o'clock games, anyone have insight into any private lots that will be open at that time?

Foxboro Terminal opens up five hours prior

That is where I tailgate . It's a little pain in the ass getting there thou traffic. It's a very easy out to get me on the road . To shaws in Sharon that has a 95 exit.

So, am I to assume there will be nowhere to tailgate as early as I'd like?

Back