N'Keal Harry Wants To Be Traded

I would have to say that I disagree. There is virtually no long term upside to OBJ. While Harry is showing that there is still good possibilities. Not only that but the long term cost is far better.
I guess it depends on what you would actually be getting with OBJ, right now we have no explosive threat on the team at all, if he could be that it would make everyone else more effective. I'm also not sure what long term upside you would get with either him or Harry, there's no chance in my mind that they are picking up Harry's 5th year option, and there's no guarantee Harry will even make next years roster, he barely hung on this year.

But only 4 teams in front of us have cap space.
We don't need the disruption. Our team is just finding its identity. This isn't the time to be adding a potential problem. IMHO
You may be right, but we don't know what the cap hit will end up being because of the release settlement they are negotiating right now. As I said in another post, he has a previous friendship with Bill and if he can still be explosive, it could change the effectiveness of this offense in a major way. Again, if?

I guess it depends on what you would actually be getting with OBJ, right now we have no explosive threat on the team at all, if he could be that it would make everyone else more effective. I'm also not sure what long term upside you would get with either him or Harry, there's no chance in my mind that they are picking up Harry's 5th year option, and there's no guarantee Harry will even make next years roster, he barely hung on this year.
I understand what you are saying. I however feel that it was far more of a media opinion than what the team thought. OBJ has not been explosive in 3 years now.

I understand what you are saying. I however feel that it was far more of a media opinion than what the team thought. OBJ has not been explosive in 3 years now.
Again, you may be correct, but the exact same was said of Moss and that wasn't true.

Actually what was said of R. Moss was he was unhappy in Oakland and with the coaching. Not that he couldn't play any more.
Same for OBJ, 'cept replace coach with QB. He's still explosive, and his stats are weirdly identical to RaidersMoss.

Same for OBJ, 'cept replace coach with QB. He's still explosive, and his stats are weirdly identical to RaidersMoss.
All true, but again, and I know you have acknowledged this, but 2007s team was essentially all veterans.

I think it’s too much pressure on younger leader types like Harris, Meyers, even someone like JC Jackson and true vets like Andrews and Guy who are meant to represent the McCourtys and Slaters of the future.

I know this sounds off the wall, but what if Harry slowly improves as the season goes?

Harry out again, those arguing his value at this point are grasping at straws. Bring on OBJ.

Last edited:
Back