• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Kontradiction

4x Covid Survivor
Reaction score
I’m not sure how NNN started. Maybe some way to show the bitches who is boss… or to get closer to God… or maybe it’s just a meme. But, at some point, people actually started doing this. The concept is that you can’t jerk off or have sex through the entire month of November.

I can’t do it. I need to shed goo daily. My hand, my wife’s hand, her mouth, her vag… doesn’t matter. It needs to get out at least once a day or I’ll start seeing smells and hearing colors.

Men of the board… anyone actually partake? Any benefits?

I’m not sure how NNN started. Maybe some way to show the bitches who is boss… or to get closer to God… or maybe it’s just a meme. But, at some point, people actually started doing this. The concept is that you can’t jerk off or have sex through the entire month of November.

I can’t do it. I need to shed goo daily. My hand, my wife’s hand, her mouth, her vag… doesn’t matter. It needs to get out at least once a day or I’ll start seeing smells and hearing colors.

sorry i have never meet your wife :)

Hand, mouth, vag? You're missing an orifice, Kontra.

As long as there is some balloon knot action somewhere. You had me worried.

I am out on the November thing. Even when the wife shuts me off, masturbation is a must. I'm just too good at it.
I believe that PatsFans.com poster “Pape” has had a No Nut 2021-2023.

I've never heard of NNN, must be a reason..........:coffee:

Back