Nostalgic Music Thread

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DFeforW2ycI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Welcome back to The Bay State, Tip :thumb:

A song by the Dave Clark 5 that I always thought was their best:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Z5VhlO-KwaU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/f4Cr5fh9fXI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers

Great cover of a Nick Lowe tune:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qQ1VxIx98cI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And some vintage Lowe:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vF3j2hZJjSY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aHaGBhl0U6E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jqMG3VR5PP4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jbMEb1T8CN0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ep7FWnbAaCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rKaQzQAlNn4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Heard this song on Sirius's "Deep Tracks" this morning and it jolted the ol memory big time - a great tune from Jethro Tull:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aFkXk7mtRlA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jqMG3VR5PP4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gordon's sweet cover of Phil Ochs Magnum Opus;

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U9-5I3M3GlY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for bringing him in.

I'm definately an old folky Here's a lovely live "Early Mornin' Rain" with Ian & Sylvia AND Gordon Lightdfoot

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9yF8lJjtQRM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yea BT, me too in many ways- love the folk stuff!

Ian & Sylvia are just fantastic doing that song.

I may have posted this one before, but it's a great version of the Beatles "Things We Said Today" by Mary McCaslin:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CJW69RFXTgY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BT and RN - have always enjoyed folk music myself, including much of the earlier songs ('50's, early '60's).

Gina

BT and RN - have always enjoyed folk music myself, including much of the earlier songs ('50's, early '60's).

Gina

Hi Gina- I know you'll appreciate this one then:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ADN1lLEp3H0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, RN, loved that !
Got to see PP & M and Simon and Garfunkel when I was in college.

Gina

Boy, Warren Zevon did some great stuff while he was on this earth:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_hk41aq2Klk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back