off topic: can anything good come from massachusetts?

Uncle Vic

Reaction score
Just wondering?

I mean, you have the Kerry`s and the Kennedy`s and all those democrats.Aside from the Flutie`s what else is of any value?

Happy Thanksgiving:thumb:

Uncle Vic said:
Just wondering?

I mean, you have the Kerry`s and the Kennedy`s and all those democrats.Aside from the Flutie`s what else is of any value?

who says any of these jamokes have any value? :rolleyes:

wait......we do have a road called Flutie Pass in Natick that connects two of the state's largest shopping malls. but it's only a very short road, if you catch my meaning.

so we got that going on. :thumb:

Uncle Vic said:
Just wondering?

Vic, what state do you think Thanksgiving comes from?

I wonder where the fight to get this country started.

Re: Re: off topic: can anything good come from massachusetts?

Mark_Henderson said:
Vic, what state do you think Thanksgiving comes from?

Good point my friend,that`s just what I was trying to point out.Would not the founders turn over in their graves if they only knew what the once great Mass has come to? I bet they would say...John Kerry and Ted Kennedy????is this the best that you can do?is this how you pay us back?

Thats kinda how I think they might feel.Just my 2 cents.

John Freakin Kerry,what a blankin joke!!!!

Go Patriots :thumb:

Re: Re: Re: off topic: can anything good come from massachusetts?

Uncle Vic said:
Good point my friend,that`s just what I was trying to point out.Would not the founders turn over in their graves if they only knew what the once great Mass has come to? I bet they would say...John Kerry and Ted Kennedy????is this the best that you can do?is this how you pay us back?

Yeah, the Puritans were much better off with Cotton Mather.

Wait a minute, I'm having a discussion with someone who has the common sense to think that Tom Brady is the Patriot's #2 QB.
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Uncle Vic said:

I can think of a lot of things worse than John Kerry.

Uncle Vic said:

Here's your fearless leader.

No, this ain't a joke, it's the lush- I mean leader of the free world.

Like some Pats fans he's on and off the wagon.

http://www.canofun.com/blog/videos/isbushdrunkie.wmv

Methinks this thread should be moved to the Political Playground. :noshit:

Re: Re: Re: Re: off topic: can anything good come from massachusetts?

RayClay said:
Here's your fearless leader.

No, this ain't a joke, it's the lush- I mean leader of the free world.

Like some Pats fans he's on and off the wagon.

http://www.canofun.com/blog/videos/isbushdrunkie.wmv

Congrats, you wasted 2 minutes of my life.

Take that shit to the political forum.

#54 said:
Methinks this thread should be moved to the Political Playground. :noshit:

I've been to both Texas and Massachusetts, and if I had to choose which one to raise a family in, I'd take Mass hands down.

Why?

For one thing, the times I've been to Mass I haven't flipped through the radio dial and come across a talk radio personality warning us that CIA agents are hiding in department stores waiting to kidnap our children and slit their throats.

But now I'm married, and the wife wants to stay close to her family so looks like I'll be stuck here in Wisconsin the rest of my days anyway.

And I too would vote to send Uncle Vic to the Asylum. Any guy who thinks Flutie should start over Brady definitely belongs in a padded room. (And I even bought a Flutie throwback at the Pro Shop!)

Let's see: Sam Adams (the Founding Father AND the beer), the game of basketball, the phrase "wicked pissah" and "Cheers"

Now to use your reasoning, since Harry Reid is the Minority Leader in the Senate, does that mean nothing good comes from Nevada too?

WisColtFan7 said:
Let's see: Sam Adams (the Founding Father AND the beer), the game of basketball, the phrase "wicked pissah" and "Cheers"

Now to use your reasoning, since Harry Reid is the Minority Leader in the Senate, does that mean nothing good comes from Nevada too?

We pride ourselves on nothing good coming out of here. As a matter of fact, if anything good ever gets out of here you let us know and we'll handle it.

Back to the topic at hand. How's it feel to realize you're a NE spawn? Without NE you'd probably be asking mumsy where your liederhosen are right about now. That's gotta suck, but hey the Colts are 10-0.

Bandwagoneer said:
I think it's long past time that this douchebag was sent to the Asylum, he has 80 posts and everyone of them is useless - no exceptions.

I tend to agree:thumb:

Maybe its time for,shall we say,a Aunt Marian.

Alcoholic9 said:

Back to the topic at hand. How's it feel to realize you're a NE spawn? Without NE you'd probably be asking mumsy where your liederhosen are right about now. That's gotta suck, but hey the Colts are 10-0.

Doesn't bother me in the least. Fact is my dad's side of the family has traced their roots to the NE region since the mid 17th Century. The problem lies with my maternal grandmother......damn Canadian....

WisColtFan7 said:
Doesn't bother me in the least. Fact is my dad's side of the family has traced their roots to the NE region since the mid 17th Century. The problem lies with my maternal grandmother......damn Canadian....

If there's one thing we can all come together on it's dissing Canada. ;)

Well them and France. :D

Uncle Vic said:
Maybe its time for,shall we say,a Aunt Marian.

Be carefull now, one of my mother's sisters is named Marian. :eek:

Back