OK, I Am Giving My Big Idea Up For Stealing

shirtsleeve

what's takin?
Reaction score
Yup.

Gonna make one of you a billionaire. Please just slip me a cool mil under the table when you do.

Advertizing on toilet paper.

We all miss the circulars to read in the bathroom. We have paper in there we gotta wipe with already.

Print the ads on the TP single rolls, changed weekly in the store. Clearence the unsold.

Slap the puppy on, tear off some paper and read away. Then find the other use for it.

Tear the coupons first.

Flush the rest.

Wile E Coyote. Super Genius, doncha think?

Yup.

Gonna make one of you a billionaire. Please just slip me a cool mil under the table when you do.

Advertizing on toilet paper.

We all miss the circulars to read in the bathroom. We have paper in there we gotta wipe with already.

Print the ads on the TP single rolls, changed weekly in the store. Clearence the unsold.

Slap the puppy on, tear off some paper and read away. Then find the other use for it.

Tear the coupons first.

Flush the rest.

Wile E Coyote. Super Genius, doncha think?

The only advertising I want is jets, Yanks & Heat TP. So I can wipe my A$$ with them flush them down the toilet.

What if you were to print valuable money-saving coupons on them instead?

Wait for it......

Waaaaaaait foooooooor iiiiiiiiiiiiit.....

POOPONS!!!
triumph_insult_comic_dog.jpg

OK, I'm going to be the "Turd in the punchbowl here", but is it feasible to print on TP?

#1- The texture of the paper- would it allow it?
#2- The ink would, you know, rub off into the holiest of holes....can't be good

I'm sure this idea has been brought up by execs, and those 2 querys ('specially #2) have to be brought up every time

I always had the ideal there needs to be a blue tooth or a ear bud . That can translate when ever someone is trying to tell you in another language. I work with a few Spanish guys . its very hard to understand or speak to them.

Back