Okay, so the Patriots lost

I would rather have beaten the Bills and lost to the Jags :sick::banghead::blink::crying: Tomorrow tomorrow, your only a year away

Memories are short. Last year's we had a QB who was skimming stones all year. Who enjoyed watching that team?
There were disappointing losses this year but we are light years ahead of last year.

I would rather have beaten the Bills and lost to the Jags :sick::banghead::blink::crying: Tomorrow tomorrow, your only a year away
I'm not disappointed with how this season turned out. We got more than we could've hoped for with a rookie quarterback, he'll only get better. Top tier defense. Hunter Henry is what the Pats have been missing since Gronk turned Judas. Barmore, hoping for a speedy recovery, is a huge win. Judon, another huge win.

How "Top Tier" the Pats D is seems open to question. Stats may say one thing, but sure seems like teams march over them and no 3rd down and long seems long enough. probably 'cause we remember the bad plays more readily.
Still, going in the right direction so keep building on a 10 win season and see what happens.

Back