On to the Superbowl

pookie

Incompetent
Reaction score
Can the Pats be stopped? I will go against all karma right now and say that the Pats will kick the crap out of either of the NFC teams that are facing off right now. We just made Manning look bad.

pookie said:
Can the Pats be stopped? I will go against all karma right now and say that the Pats will kick the crap out of either of the NFC teams that are facing off right now. We just made Manning look bad.

I'll go out on a limb and agree with you Pook. I was more worried about this game than I was the superbowl (no matter who wins philly/carolina).

pookie said:
Well, Pookums--
I gotta agree with ya here, man!...
I honestly feel like we have ALREADY played and beaten the BEST teams in the NFL, this year... (Tennesse and Indy...)
So, now just bring either one of the remaining NFC teams on, as I don't believe that they are as strong as either of the last two teams that we have played and beaten...
Given a choice, I'd rather play Philly, since we have played them in the pre-season and the regular season... Belichick's stats on re-playing another team, within a season, are PHENOMENAL!!!... :) :thumb:
So, what say ye?!?!... :)

Hey, it's like one of the pundits said earlier this season - this year the AFC was the Varsity while the NFC was JV. All the top teams are in our conference. And the best team in the league already made it to Houston. :thumb:

CONGRATS GUYS...WE REALLY HAVE A SPECIAL TEAM HERE, FROM THE OWNER, TO THE COCHES, TO THE PLAYERS, FANS, THIS IS SPECIAL, ON TO HOUSTON BABY

HOMELAND DEFENSE: WE MUST PRTOECT THIS HOUSE!!!!!

I personally think Philly would be the easier of the teams. McNabb is absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!!I live in Syracuse, and he couldn't win the big game in college and he can't win the big game in the pros. Watching the Green Bay game last week I was awestruck that McNabb could miss a receiver 30 yards down the field uncovered, run the ball for 10 yards and hear the announcers say what a great QB he is. To take a line from Marcus Pollard " They should just hand us the ring!"

Well I remember playing the Panthers in preseason not long ago and they were really bringing it to us so let's be a little cool about it ok?

Back