One down, one to go

With the Jets and Bills coming up, it may stay cold for a while... much like 2007. god what a horrible position to be in... Colts lose, we see Dipstick Don and Mercury Cokehead. Colts win, we never hear the end of it from Lord Forehead's followers.

The champagne is officially on ice.

I don't give a rat's ass about the Dolphins perfect record. We all know they played a puff schedule.

I do care a little about the Pats being the only team ever to post a 16-0.

And I've grown to become rather annoyed with the Saints.

So suck it New Orleans.

And F yourself hard, Miami Dolphins. Get ready to taste some Titans' ass, ya bastids.

With the Jets and Bills coming up, it may stay cold for a while... much like 2007. god what a horrible position to be in... Colts lose, we see Dipstick Don and Mercury Cokehead. Colts win, we never hear the end of it from Lord Forehead's followers.
Don't talk about Peyton like that, a true Lord needs to be respected sitting on his regal throne.

PeytonsThrone.jpg

Seriously though, I wish it was the Colts to go down first, but I'm happy to see "who dat" get beat, if they hadn't been such punks when they beat us it'd be a different story.

Still a couple of their fans were cool here, hope we see em again in February.

Don't talk about Peyton like that, a true Lord needs to be respected sitting on his regal throne.

PeytonsThrone.jpg

Seriously though, I wish it was the Colts to go down first, but I'm happy to see "who dat" get beat, if they hadn't been such punks when they beat us it'd be a different story.

Still a couple of their fans were cool here, hope we see em again in February.

Wait... you don't like it when someone runs up the score? isnt it your defenses job to stop them if you don't want it run up?

Wait... you don't like it when someone runs up the score? isnt it your defenses job to stop them if you don't want it run up?
No, you're not a troll. You're just here for some good football talk, right?

It just aggervates me when i see someone that is complaining about something he was defending when it was his team.

It just aggervates me when i see someone that is complaining about something he was defending when it was his team.

Not everything one thinks needs to be written here.

And the post you replied to did not specifically reference running up the score. It referenced punkiness. It's apparently your agenda to equate the two.

Hopefully it stays there i like our chances against the jest and bills.

Works out well for New Orleans, actually. They will destroy anyone coming out of the AFC. Indy is NOT a team on their level, regardless of their fluky record. I still think San Diego will destroy Indy in the AFCCG if the Patriots dont do the job first.

Not everything one thinks needs to be written here.

And the post you replied to did not specifically reference running up the score. It referenced punkiness. It's apparently your agenda to equate the two.

Maybe someone should elaborate on "punkiness"

Works out well for New Orleans, actually. They will destroy anyone coming out of the AFC. Indy is NOT a team on their level, regardless of their fluky record. I still think San Diego will destroy Indy in the AFCCG if the Patriots dont do the job first.

I still think we beat them you guys just had a very off game against them. Ok example we all agree the Vikings would roll the Saints correct? well the Cards beat the Vikings convincingly guess what we smoked the Cards. We actually have a nasty pass rush as you saw last night pass rush = flustered Brees. And that is how you beat them and San Diego I don't think they match well with us this year think 2003 Pats we are getting it done.

I still think we beat them you guys just had a very off game against them. Ok example we all agree the Vikings would roll the Saints correct? well the Cards beat the Vikings convincingly guess what we smoked the Cards. We actually have a nasty pass rush as you saw last night pass rush = flustered Brees. And that is how you beat them and San Diego I don't think they match well with us this year think 2003 Pats we are getting it done.

I've tried to make sense of this and can't.

Back