Online Streaming question

Pats24

Reaction score
OK, so my Sunday plans just got blown up. My daughter has a gymnastics meet scheduled for 6:30 Sunday night. There's not enough cuss words for me to say right now. Anyways, I may try to DVR the game and somehow avoid everyone during the meet and get out not hearing anything about the game, which is highly unlikely. So, more realistic is the fact I will need to watch the game at the meet by streaming it on my Android phone or Ipad. However, i've never done this before. I'm assuming that others here have. So, what's the most reliable source, NFL Mobile, CBS, other? I don't know. Cost doesn't much matter as I'll pay whatever membership/joining costs I need to. I just want it to be a reliable feed that doesn't keep freezing up on me. Thought?

My brother has a slingbox, so that's an option too. But, my dad used it this year to watch some games and said that it froze a lot. So, i'm hesitant to use it and am hoping a dedicated online stream would be more reliable.

If you have Verizon for your cell provider, you can stream the game live with no data usage using the NFL Mobile App. I might have to do that too since Dish network and my local CBS/FOX providers are in a dispute and might lose them as of today :(

How do you watch it now? If it's cable, you may be able to watch it live from anywhere. I have Verizon and I can watch Live TV from any device anywhere simply by using the mobile app and signing into my account.

If you have Verizon for your cell provider, you can stream the game live with no data usage using the NFL Mobile App. I might have to do that too since Dish network and my local CBS/FOX providers are in a dispute and might lose them as of today :(

I do have Verizon as my cell provider. So, I'll just download the NFL Mobile App and be good to go. This is great.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

How do you watch it now? If it's cable, you may be able to watch it live from anywhere. I have Verizon and I can watch Live TV from any device anywhere simply by using the mobile app and signing into my account.

I have Comcast Cable and Verizon Cell, so it sounds like I should be good.

I do have Verizon as my cell provider. So, I'll just download the NFL Mobile App and be good to go. This is great.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

I have Comcast Cable and Verizon Cell, so it sounds like I should be good.

If I'm not mistaken, Verizon will charge you for using the app. I think I was paying $5.00 per month but that was a number of years ago.

If you have comcast xfinity you can stream live too by downloading this the xfinity app.

~Dee~

If I'm not mistaken, Verizon will charge you for using the app. I think I was paying $5.00 per month but that was a number of years ago.

They don't charge a fee anymore. My husband's watched a few games from his phone and it's been free - not data use or monthly fee for the app. It's exclusive to Verizon customers. The only drawback is having to watch a game on a tiny screen compared to a 46 inch flat screen :)

Back