(OT) 1 Month from today

NCPATRIOT

Reaction score
I will be @ Gillette Stadium (yay!!!) So I wanna know who's tailgating with me? And I guess on who's tell? haha Seriously-would anyone be interested in picking us up on their way in. Were staying at the Hampton in @ Logan.. I will so pay someone to help us out-or provide beer ;) C'mon it'll be my birthday!!! LOL. So let's get to planning :D

I'm replying to MYSELF here lol.. But I wanted to add I'll be in section 316-row 5 ;)

Can't really talk now, but PM your phone number. Won't be able to pick you up in Boston, but can tell you the best way to get out this way. Maybe you could take the commuter rail to my area and I'll pick you up at the local station. That way we can all tailgate together.

I will be @ Gillette Stadium (yay!!!) So I wanna know who's tailgating with me? And I guess on who's tell? haha Seriously-would anyone be interested in picking us up on their way in. Were staying at the Hampton in @ Logan.. I will so pay someone to help us out-or provide beer ;) C'mon it'll be my birthday!!! LOL. So let's get to planning :D
while I myself do not have tickets for this event, I should be happy to p/u & deliver you back to Logan, front the $40.00 parking fee @ Gillette, wait patiently outside listening to the game via radio and provide my own as well as your liquid refreshment for the p/u & return trip plus a birthday cake for you if there will be secks at the end of the day :archive:

/in 1st w/ the offer you know you all want to make :p

I got it! Yeah I am not far from where you are staying at all actually LOL I can just go a different route to the game it's no biggie at all :)

Don't forget you have to meet me to get the tix....just in case I don't see you before then.

Nice...you don't even come visit your mom! :spank:

Don't forget you have to meet me to get the tix....just in case I don't see you before then.

Nice...you don't even come visit your mom! :spank:

Hey now you know I've been limited to what I can do! But I am getting my car back next week I think :) I can come visit! I miss you! Aren't you gonna tailgate with us??

Back