OT- Half a butchered cow

Splunge52

Reaction score
A freind and I are going in together on half a butchered cow. We are going to store it at his house as I don't have room for a freezer in my garage(I have no basement). Does anybode know what size freezer we would require to store said meat?

A big assed chest freezer

Look on craigslist.

A freind and I are going in together on half a butchered cow. We are going to store it at his house as I don't have room for a freezer in my garage(I have no basement). Does anybode know what size freezer we would require to store said meat?
don't tell me.......you're getting the ASS part for your half MAN :coffee:

I split a side of beef with a family member and it pretty well filled up my chest freezer that is 5cu ft. So I would at least go w/ a 9cu ft. Freezer.

On a side note, don't get a self defrosting freezer. They dry out the meat and it's not difficult to dethaw a freezer. Just hook a hose up to it and run it out of your garage once a year.

I split a side of beef with a family member and it pretty well filled up my chest freezer that is 5cu ft. So I would at least go w/ a 9cu ft. Freezer.

On a side note, don't get a self defrosting freezer. They dry out the meat and it's not difficult to dethaw a freezer. Just hook a hose up to it and run it out of your garage once a year.

Thanks, that helps.

You can use mine. I'm turning over a new leaf so I don't have much of a need for it any longer.

Dead_Whores.jpg

Back