Thanks king and ron, you two did make me smile what a nice way to wake up and log into the planet and get two welcome back

:kisss:

All the thoughts of the day that was missed while I was gone

7/17/08 "Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless." - Thomas Alva Edison
7/18/08 "Think like a man of action and act like a man of thought." - Henri Bergson
7/19/08 "I never cease being dumbfounded by the unbelievable things people believe." - Leo Rosten
7/20/08 "Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love." - Albert Einstein
7/21/08 "You will soon break the bow if you keep it always stretched." - Phaedrus
7/22/08 "For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
7/23/08 "It's a sign of mediocrity when you demonstrate gratitude with moderation." - Roberto Benigni
7/24/08 "The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love." - Margaret Atwood
7/25/08 "The discipline of the writer is to learn to be still and listen to what his subject has to tell him." - Rachel Carson
7/26/08 "He who would acquire fame must not show himself afraid of censure. The dread of censure is the death of genius." - William Gillmore Simms

Word of the day

prevenient • \prih-VEEN-yunt\ • adjective

: antecedent, anticipatory

Example Sentence:
"What aroused my hackles when I saw the . . . reports on the Academy's findings was the prevenient sense that here . . . was another propaganda statement." (R. Emmett Tyrrell Jr., The Washington Times, July 7, 2000)

I make a motion that all words of the day be used in Patriots context.

For Example: "After reading all the accounts of training camp, I had the prevenient sense that our team would be hoisting another championship banner."

I make a motion that all words of the day be used in Patriots context.

For Example: "After reading all the accounts of training camp, I had the prevenient sense that our team would be hoisting another championship banner."

That is a clever idea, are we clever enough to make it happen, we shall see :)

good job buddy:thumb:

thanks buddy, just got back from as hot as hell South Carolina( the state not the member :) ) , good to be home again

I think no matter how I wrote it, someone would misinterpret it :)
Man it is hot as heck out there today, thank goodness for ice water and AC

I am doing quite well today. I went to TC this morning and am totally stoked for this season! I'm keeping my eye on the weather as I might go to the evening session. What's the word of the day?

word of the day
permeate • \PER-mee-ayt\ • verb

*1 : to diffuse through or penetrate (something)

2 : to pass through the pores or interstices of

Example Sentence:
The scent of lilacs permeated the air as soon as the bushes bloomed outside my window.

Back