OT : What songs will TP sing at halftime ?????

Minuteman07

I PEE IN POOLS
Reaction score
these are my guess's

For the Pats :

1.) Running Down a Dream

2.) I Wont Back Down

3.) Free Falling

4.) Too Much Aint Enough

For the Giants :

1.) Even The Losers

2.) Dont Come Around Here Anymore

3.) You Got Lucky

4.) Breakdown

Not much interest in the halftime show, eh? he he

I have no clue what he'll play - defo his rockers, tho, not "Breakdown" for ex.) - I'm just glad they got a decent band to play for a change. No more being subjected to Janet Jackson and her amazing Neon Nipple or that old haz been Paul McFartney. Bah.

Good choice.

oldbagfan on 01-29-2008 at 08:47 PM said:
Not much interest in the halftime show, eh? he he

I have no clue what he'll play - defo his rockers, tho, not "Breakdown" for ex.) - I'm just glad they got a decent band to play for a change. No more being subjected to Janet Jackson and her amazing Neon Nipple or that old haz been Paul McFartney. Bah.

Good choice.

Yea and U2 in 2001 i think is one of the best to ever grace the super bowl..

This was one of the first Tom Petty music videos I remember seeing as a little kid, and it still ranks up there as one of the strangest things I've ever seen:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7gWzWqJu1k&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7gWzWqJu1k&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I am excited for this one. To me it doesnt matter what he will be singing i am going to be so friggin drunk I wont remember it.

i hope he sings, "american girl." that song rocks!

read the topic wrong, but hope for "american girl." :p

Southpaw on 01-29-2008 at 09:01 PM said:
This was one of the first Tom Petty music videos I remember seeing as a little kid, and it still ranks up there as one of the strangest things I've ever seen:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7gWzWqJu1k&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7gWzWqJu1k&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

LOL, try watching that on shrooms, oi vay....

groganfan on 01-29-2008 at 09:27 PM said:
read the topic wrong, but hope for "american girl." :p

its ok its not a poll, i just threw out a few ideas.

OH YEAH PLUS YOU ALL VOTED THAT TOM PETTY WAS BETTER THEN FREAKIN METALLCA SO YOU ALL ARE PROBABLY GONNA BLOW YOUR COLLECTIVE LOADS ALL OVER THIS HALFTIME SHOW

Bradys Bunch on 01-29-2008 at 10:41 PM said:
OH YEAH PLUS YOU ALL VOTED THAT TOM PETTY WAS BETTER THEN FREAKIN METALLCA SO YOU ALL ARE PROBABLY GONNA BLOW YOUR COLLECTIVE LOADS ALL OVER THIS HALFTIME SHOW

NAH, only on the final score bro.....

Halftime? What's that?

oh... you mean "Designated Explusion of First-Half Chow" time? Yeah, couldn't really care less about it. The NFL's decision to take over halftime since Nipplegate has really taken the fun out of it. I don't even remember who's played the last two...

Cletusaurus* on 01-29-2008 at 11:57 PM said:
Halftime? What's that?

oh... you mean "Designated Explusion of First-Half Chow" time? Yeah, couldn't really care less about it. The NFL's decision to take over halftime since Nipplegate has really taken the fun out of it. I don't even remember who's played the last two...

McCartney & Prince.

However,

One of the songs HAS to be American Girl

the other?

no... McCartney was XXXIX. I only remember that cause Terry Bradshaw stuck his head up Sir Paul's butt all over again, bringing back painful memories of the XXXVI halftime.

Just a side note, bro... ya gotta update your sig. :D

Just a side note, bro... ya gotta update your sig. :D [/B]

Not the first to say that.
And not doing it until..........

karma.:thumb:

Back