ot-whats your ring tone

Undertaker #59* on 01-30-2008 at 07:45 AM said:
I make my own ring tones. I refuse to pay for that silliness. Found a program to hack into my phone, make a little WAV file and upload it myself.

That sounds sweet! Most of the songs I like I cannot get a ringtone for.

Haha I have 3 rotating all for shock value since I am a clown :D

Big Pimpin Jay-z(the beat is one of my all time favs)

Sexy Back

What a Man

yea I am an ahole

:p

I make my own ring tones. I refuse to pay for that silliness. Found a program to hack into my phone, make a little WAV file and upload it myself.

Me too, kind of.

We did pay for the program, I think it was $20. But it's a one time fee. Now we can download any music, video, or graphic file we have on our puter, onto our phones.

Another nice thing about it.... You can decided exactly what part of the song, and how much of the song that you want played.

Definitely worth the $20. With all the ring tones and graphics both the hubby and I have on our phones it would have been well over $20 if we'd purchased them individually from AT&T. Not to mention that we get a lot more variety with what we've got on our puter than we could ever get from our carrier.

Ditto that. Home made ringtones, plus a few other hacks including custom animated backgrounds.

Undertaker #59* on 01-30-2008 at 05:45 AM said:

That's what I do. One of my roommates has a program that he gave to me that lets you pull an MP3 file from your computer, cut out the part of the song you want, and upload it to your phone.

Back