Parcells out in fishieland, slumming on ESPN

He fixed Dallas, and made the Dolphins super awesome.. I wonder which team he'll fix next when he comes out of retirement.. Buffalo?

Burn out?

As a coach, he seemed less and less able to stick with a project. I've been figuring he burns out, needs a rest, and thinks he will be less prone to burn out wherever he goes next. I was wondering whether he might burn out less quickly in the front office rather than on the sidelines.

Apparently not.

I wouldn't be surprised if the change in ownership wasn't a big part of why Parcells left also(besides his short attention span for teams). Since he had that clause in his contract it seems that he may have wanted to ensure he was always working for Huizenga. With the impression I have of Ross so far, I find it easy to side with BP on that one.

I wouldn't be surprised if the change in ownership wasn't a big part of why Parcells left also(besides his short attention span for teams). Since he had that clause in his contract it seems that he may have wanted to ensure he was always working for Huizenga. With the impression I have of Ross so far, I find it easy to side with BP on that one.
Sparano's with you on that ...

Parcells don't waste long with any teams. He did a short term fix on the Fins.

Back