Pats fans, give me some reasons to hate the Cleveland Browns

Dawsonstouchbac on 10-07-2007 at 10:50 AM said:
At least you took the time to look up a little info on the Browns. Your not such a bad guy after all.

We still hold the record for most NFL championships/SuperBowls - we just never won a superbowl.

GO BROWNS GO!

Oh sure, I like that kind of stuff. I've picked up quite a bit of info and misinformation through the years of reading about pro sports.

So the Browns have even more championships than the good ol' Packers? Quite an acheivement.

By the way, it was 1970 when Paul Brown coached the Bengals to an 8-6 season. I remembered some of that from when I was a kid.

The Packers won 8 NFL Championships, and 3 Superbowls. Really, they were overall champions in 9 different seasons. The Browns won 4 NFL Championships. They were in another league when they started out in the late 1940's. But they won a few championships in that league also. It was called the All-American Football Conference (AAFC), and they won 4 of those championships (1946 through 1949). Their NFL Championships were in 1950, 1954, 1955, and 1964. So 8 championships all together (Packers have 11, if you include their 2 superbowl victories, which happened in the same years as NFL championships in 1966 and 1967). I just looked all of this stuff up; only some of it is from memory.

I think I got this info right....

But the Packers did gloriously lose last night to the underrated Bears

Back