Pats fans, give me some reasons to hate the Cleveland Browns

Post of the week from the Browns board:

I love you happy go lucky Patsy fans. You come in like, "Hi guys, what's going on? Can we play in your sandbox? Oh, our toys here? These are Super Bowl trophies! Yeah, we got like 6 of them in the past 5 years or so! Sure we cheat, and yeah, we have your old coach, but gosh, isn't it a beautiful day? Oh no, please don't touch those Lombardi trophies, they're ours! Hey, good luck on the game guys! We don't think you could possibly have a chance in hell, and, deep down, in places our Mommies told us not to go, we laugh at the pain you people have suffered over the past 16 years or so! But gosh, good luck fellas! Well, gotta skip on back to Easytobeafanville! Where every Sunday is funday! Good luck! Bye!"

ROFL

shirtsleeve on 10-05-2007 at 04:04 PM said:
Hey Dawson's douche bag, or whatever your name is.......:4321:

:toolroll:

Yeah, who is this Dawson, he's pissing me off........is he a Patriots fan trying to fire me up for the game, or just another stupid non-patriot fan?

I think I might have to go back to that 30-year old grudge I have about the Browns beating the Pats in overtime 30-27

And Romeo's kind of a wuss (oh I'm only kidding)

Anyway, I'll bet the game will be close, and all of us fans at the game will be fired up to make noise

Gotta bring this one home....it's another AFC battle

Undertaker #59* on 10-05-2007 at 04:21 PM said:
Post of the week from the Browns board:

I love you happy go lucky Patsy fans. You come in like, "Hi guys, what's going on? Can we play in your sandbox? Oh, our toys here? These are Super Bowl trophies! Yeah, we got like 6 of them in the past 5 years or so! Sure we cheat, and yeah, we have your old coach, but gosh, isn't it a beautiful day? Oh no, please don't touch those Lombardi trophies, they're ours! Hey, good luck on the game guys! We don't think you could possibly have a chance in hell, and, deep down, in places our Mommies told us not to go, we laugh at the pain you people have suffered over the past 16 years or so! But gosh, good luck fellas! Well, gotta skip on back to Easytobeafanville! Where every Sunday is funday! Good luck! Bye!"

ROFL

Someone needs to send that guy a medal or something. :thumb:

Box_O_Rocks on 10-05-2007 at 12:32 PM said:
daffyd_narrowweb__300x414,0.jpg

Here he is at the Provincetown, MA golf course during the Come As You Want To Be tournament modeling an original RG's Passion line ensemble from the trendy Roadgrader Boutique.

that is not me BTW.....my legs are way tanned this year :thumb:

bubbles.jpg

so that's what happened to Salt N Pepa!!!!

Brownfan80 on 10-05-2007 at 02:01 PM said:
It says a lot about you that you appreciate a guy having no remorse for injuring a player.

And also, for the record, I'd say having no remorse for injuring a player and referring to yourself as a "SOLDJA" while there are real soldiers over in Iraq dying for your freedom is more than trash talking. It's ignorance.

So if that's something that you applaud, then clearly you're taking in with the right player. :shake:

Who the hell do you think you are? No soldier fighting in Iraq is fighting for my freedom you conservative nut job. They are fighting for the freedom of Iraq. Pick up a paper and read it sometime you dumb ass.

And no I have no remorse for injured players. They sacrafice there bodies to make lots and lots of money. The name of the game is pain. If you can't deal with it then go watch golf.

Steve1 on 10-05-2007 at 04:23 PM said:
Yeah, who is this Dawson, he's pissing me off........is he a Patriots fan trying to fire me up for the game, or just another stupid non-patriot fan?

I think I might have to go back to that 30-year old grudge I have about the Browns beating the Pats in overtime 30-27

And Romeo's kind of a wuss (oh I'm only kidding)

Anyway, I'll bet the game will be close, and all of us fans at the game will be fired up to make noise

Gotta bring this one home....it's another AFC battle

Kiss my ass douchebag. It doesn't take a lot of brain power to be a Pats fan.

yup, I'm one of the dumber Pats fans

But I do think the Patriots will totally crush the Browns Sunday

And I will be there to see it happen in all my Patriots glee

BTW, I now have a bit of a chant for Sunday's game

Dawson's a Douchbag

Don't think that will get me kicked out, yet it will bring a laugh to the eye of a few Pats fans around me

peace out Browns fan

Dawsonstouchbac on 10-05-2007 at 05:45 PM said:
Kiss my ass douchebag. It doesn't take a lot of brain power to be a Pats fan.

And even less to be a Browns fan. ROFL

Get a grip, kid. Most of us have been Pats fans since the 60's and 70's when the Pats sucked worse than the Browns ever have.

Long Live the Browns!!!!

Go Browns Go

Don't go away mad, Browns fan. I'm just having some fun. As was previously stated, we Patriots have been through alot of crappy years as fans. So we know how you must feel. Every dog's day comes. And the Browns will have their day. Crennel is a good coach. He just needs some good players to compete. If the qb Anderson or Quinn is a diamond in the rough, you're in good shape.

*mikiemo83 on 10-05-2007 at 10:29 AM said:
Dawson, I am glad they kept the name in cleveland ( see colts/cardinals) would have been weird calling them the Baltimore Browns

Mikie, for the record, the "Cleavland Browns" beat out the "Cleavland Steamers" by only 2 votes in a fan/media poll for the team name.

bmooney54 on 10-05-2007 at 06:00 PM said:
Mikie, for the record, the "Cleavland Browns" beat out the "Cleavland Steamers" by only 2 votes in a fan/media poll for the team name.

"Steamers"? :huh:

Oh, I get it, Steamboats up and down the "Mighty Mississip".

Steamers in NE are food.

#54 on 10-05-2007 at 06:12 PM said:

Steamers in NE are food.
Cleveland's on the "Mighty Ohio."

And please try not to juxtapose references to Cleveland Steamers, and food, anymore.

#54 on 10-05-2007 at 06:12 PM said:

Steamers in NE are food.

Google "cleavland steamer" and see what you find.

bmooney54 on 10-05-2007 at 06:40 PM said:
Google "cleavland steamer" and see what you find.

WTF? That's some down right nasty Google. I'd much rather be thought of as food than that!

Edit: That Wiki post must've been written by a Spittsburgh Squealers fan. That's OMG :Eason:

I must say, that after the Indians put the Yankees down 2 games to none, I am having trouble disliking Cleveland just now. Anyone who beats the Yankees can't be all that bad.

But hopefully there will be more opportunity to dislike Cleveland over the next few weeks.

Steve1 on 10-04-2007 at 04:34 PM said:
Thanks

What are the Browns, dogs or bears anyways?

I like kittens. I'll bet the browns kill little kittens only because the squeezed them so hard with love, like the retarded guy in Of Mice And Men

They're dogs, right? Okay I get it. They have the dog pound in Cleveland Stadium

Stupid dogs probably screw any dog they can jump on

Now, back to the game........

Technically the name comes from Paul Brown, who was hired to coach the club before it even had a name. He was already an Ohio football coaching legend at the time. Brown asked them not to use the name "Browns" but they did anyway, so if people asked him if the team was named after him he would say it was named after some boxer named Brown.

I don't know where the "dogs" thing came from, but it stuck.

TrueBeliever on 10-06-2007 at 04:48 PM said:
Technically the name comes from Paul Brown, who was hired to coach the club before it even had a name. He was already an Ohio football coaching legend at the time. Brown asked them not to use the name "Browns" but they did anyway, so if people asked him if the team was named after him he would say it was named after some boxer named Brown.

I don't know where the "dogs" thing came from, but it stuck.

There you go. And when I was just becoming a football fan, in the early 1970's, Paul Brown was the head coach of the Cincinatti Bengals. And I remember they had a decent year once with him as coach. I'll have to look that up.

But you know how it is when you're a kid, you don't know that a coach of a team was a player in the past, or you pretty much don't have a clue about any of that stuff. Until you follow a sport for a few years. I had no idea about Paul Brown, or Otto Graham, or the American Football League of the 1940's (that was the league that the Browns kicked arse in, right? Or did it have another name)

Anyway, 450 men went in the water, and 200 came out of the water.....oh that's something different

And the Bengals play in Paul Brown Stadium

Right?

Steve1 on 10-06-2007 at 08:42 PM said:
There you go. And when I was just becoming a football fan, in the early 1970's, Paul Brown was the head coach of the Cincinatti Bengals. And I remember they had a decent year once with him as coach. I'll have to look that up.

But you know how it is when you're a kid, you don't know that a coach of a team was a player in the past, or you pretty much don't have a clue about any of that stuff. Until you follow a sport for a few years. I had no idea about Paul Brown, or Otto Graham, or the American Football League of the 1940's (that was the league that the Browns kicked arse in, right? Or did it have another name)

Anyway, 450 men went in the water, and 200 came out of the water.....oh that's something different

And the Bengals play in Paul Brown Stadium

Right?

At least you took the time to look up a little info on the Browns. Your not such a bad guy after all.

We still hold the record for most NFL championships/SuperBowls - we just never won a superbowl.

GO BROWNS GO!

Back