Pats fans, give me some reasons to hate the Cleveland Browns

the fans were insane that last day, I remember the hanging and burning of Modell and BB likeness. Listening to the Radio with all the callers going crazy. being in the stadium and watching them change ends after a firework went off

I truly felt bad for the fans and the city who passionately followed that team.

Does there have to be a reason to hate? I have found it easy to hate most things so hating the Browns just because they are stepping on Gillette field is easy.

Some of you aren't hating haters so you may need reasons to hate. I get up in the morning and I'm ready to hate anything and anybody.

But, that's me.

MEPATNUT on 10-05-2007 at 11:13 AM said:

Some of you aren't hating haters so you may need reasons to hate. I get up in the morning and I'm ready to hate anything and anybody.

/B]

For some reason your right. I hate you and the patriots. There now we have a game to look forward to this weekend.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

It is city that gets a bum rap, sometimes deserved.

Another reason to "hate" the Brownies is their original logo. This logo is NOT a football logo...........

Dawsonstouchbac on 10-05-2007 at 11:19 AM said:
For some reason your right. I hate you and the patriots. There now we have a game to look forward to this weekend.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Don't let Nut fool you, he's a late to the party certified free love hippy.

kenny_craig_02.jpg

Here he is at the Provincetown, MA golf course during the Come As You Want To Be tournament modeling an original RG's Passion line ensemble from the trendy Roadgrader Boutique. Complete with handmade clubbed baby seal fur lined clown shoes from UT#59 of New Hampshire. He doesn't like to boast, but he has a ten digit handicap. (I'm glad he stopped dyeing his hair, natural blondes can't hide their nature and shouldn't try - it's safer for others.)

daffyd_narrowweb__300x414,0.jpg

This is after he won the Joan Rivers look-alike face lift contest and a grand prize of 6 free months on the fashionable all fat diet program at the famed Aroostook Black Fly Resort. The lad's a big eater, but he never looked better.

bubbles.jpg

Please don't think he's the hater he tries to portray himself to be, the kid's just an old fashioned um, pillow hugger.

Re: Re: Pats fans, give me some reasons to hate the Cleveland Browns

Claremonster on 10-05-2007 at 01:37 AM said:
Old grudges are the best grudges. Those bastards.

That's the way it was back then, And We Liked It! We liked it fine! Not like today, with those candy-arse rules protecting the passa........

Box_O_Rocks on 10-05-2007 at 12:32 PM said:
Don't let Nut fool you, he's a late to the party certified free love hippy.

kenny_craig_02.jpg

Here he is at the Provincetown, MA golf course during the Come As You Want To Be tournament modeling an original RG's Passion line ensemble from the trendy Roadgrader Boutique. Complete with handmade clubbed baby seal fur lined clown shoes from UT#59 of New Hampshire. He doesn't like to boast, but he has a ten digit handicap. (I'm glad he stopped dyeing his hair, natural blondes can't hide their nature and shouldn't try - it's safer for others.)

daffyd_narrowweb__300x414,0.jpg

This is after he won the Joan Rivers look-alike face lift contest and a grand prize of 6 free months on the fashionable all fat diet program at the famed Aroostook Black Fly Resort. The lad's a big eater, but he never looked better.

bubbles.jpg

Please don't think he's the hater he tries to portray himself to be, the kid's just an old fashioned um, pillow hugger.

That was when I was going though my Metro phase. I'm totallly over that now.

Ras* on 10-05-2007 at 12:21 PM said:
Another reason to "hate" the Brownies is their original logo. This logo is NOT a football logo...........

After seeing that logo, I quite understand how they resolved not to put logos on their helmets. Heck, Cleveland is close enough to Pittsburgh that I even understand Pittsburgh leaving one side of their hat empty.

PatsFanDan on 10-04-2007 at 05:35 PM said:
Watch the Kellen "I'm a F*$#*% soldier" Winslow interview from a few years back. That might help a little. :D

For Steve, in case nobody else said it yet, which they probably did, so I should have looked first....

Kellen injured a guy during a game against Tennessee or Texas or something.. and he said he didn't care that he injured the guy because the defenders were trying to hurt him anyway and then went on and on about how he was a f!@#ing SOLDJA!

It was disgusting.

Brownfan80 on 10-05-2007 at 01:40 PM said:
For Steve, in case nobody else said it yet, which they probably did, so I should have looked first....

Kellen injured a guy during a game against Tennessee or Texas or something.. and he said he didn't care that he injured the guy because the defenders were trying to hurt him anyway and then went on and on about how he was a f!@#ing SOLDJA!

It was disgusting.

So disgusting it was beautiful...I love him for trash talking and being able to shot it on the field!

:thumb:

Dawsonstouchbac on 10-05-2007 at 01:57 PM said:
So disgusting it was beautiful...I love him for trash talking and being able to shot it on the field!

It says a lot about you that you appreciate a guy having no remorse for injuring a player.

And also, for the record, I'd say having no remorse for injuring a player and referring to yourself as a "SOLDJA" while there are real soldiers over in Iraq dying for your freedom is more than trash talking. It's ignorance.

So if that's something that you applaud, then clearly you're taking in with the right player. :shake:

Okay kids, this was a fun thread, let's not get into divisive stuff over each team's player's acts of stupidity, we each have them, and while they're in the laundry we find a way to focus on OUR "team" and live with the individual behavior we might dislike. Now go to a neutral corner, have a cold one, and come out crowing.

Box_O_Rocks on 10-05-2007 at 02:20 PM said:
Okay kids, this was a fun thread, let's not get into divisive stuff over each team's player's acts of stupidity, we each have them, and while they're in the laundry we find a way to focus on OUR "team" and live with the individual behavior we might dislike. Now go to a neutral corner, have a cold one, and come out crowing.

Well, no. This is a thread about finding a reason to hate those guys. We have to embrace their acts of stupidity. We have to cherish the reasons to dislike them.

And, you know, it is soooo hard to detest such lesser teams? >)

Dawsonstouchbac on 10-05-2007 at 01:57 PM said:

Hey Dawson's douche bag, or whatever your name is.......:4321:

:toolroll:

Hey they poured beer on Chad Johnson...

Wait, that's actually kinda cool...

NVm.

jaric on 10-05-2007 at 04:08 PM said:
Hey they poured beer on Chad Johnson...

Wait, that's actually kinda cool...

NVm.

don't screw me up hehe

Brownfan80 on 10-05-2007 at 01:40 PM said:

It was disgusting.

Thank you.....I get it...Sister Soldia Kellen "my dad still couldn't win the sb even though we had the Great Dan Fouts" Winslow is a fem....he thinks the guys in the other uniform are trying to hurt him....when alls they are trying to do is what Rodney would try to do....lay you out on the field in unhappiness.

sista Soldia

Back