Pats for Dolphins 2 night.

phin4ever

Reaction score
Okay we know there are some Pat fans in the closet rooting for my Phins 2night.

Sound off. Holla.

If its 1 game i want the fools to win its this one.

p.s. I hate the Jets more than the Dolphins.

I'm a HUGE Doofins fan from NE tonight, ever hear of Dan Marino? Most prolific tan ever, not to mention great YPC in the regular seaon when it was sunny out in his first six seasons. Chaz Paddington is teh next Dan Marino because he has prolific YPC and is tanning well. Hoping for lots of wildcat trickery tonight, can't wait.. go pink and teal..

Oh, and Tom Bradyz is not prolific, no records in first six seasons... dink and dunker.

Back in 1972 football was great, it's sucked every year since then.. Guys were great back then, no players have been good since (except Dan Marino)

Another edit: I'm depressed, I have no confidence in my fish team... being a Doophins fan sucks... I'm scared we're gonna lose. Our team really does suck balls if you think about it.

Did I ever tell you about how I met Todd Rundgren at the Living Room in Providence way back in like the 80's or 90's? It's true.. it was cool.. I was there when Jaco Pastorius played happy birthday for three hours at Lupos.. on his bass with no band to back him up... it was wicked cool..

Damn, how can I sleep tonight when my NFL team has sucked so bad for so long??? This is tough.. thank god I didn't invest in any gear for tonights game..

Being a doophins fan is hurting my brain, things are starting to not make sense.. up seems down.. hope the game hurries so I can go back to the comfort of being a Pats fan.

Oh what the hell....

Go Dolphins!

This doug henning guy is a magician.. he throws to ginn.. not seeing ginns family though, thought they got them in that deal too..

I love watching the Jets lose as much as i love watching the pats win.

Dear Miami,

Thank you for a good one night stand.

Okay we know there are some Pat fans in the closet rooting for my Phins 2night.

Sound off. Holla.

What a great game & battle, both team looking pretty good with rookie QB's and against 2 aggressive defenses,,,I love the dolphins run game...Brown has vision,,,and rRcky has power...rickie limped out at the end...hope hes OK..

...I just got done with like 7:00 left saying to myself...what a great game and the referees kept their frigin noses out of it pretty much with bullshit calls...now we won...but did you see that pathetric 50 yard 1st & goal defensive holding call...

I love watching the Jets lose as much as i love watching the pats win.

Dear Miami,

Thank you for a good one night stand.

If we can put up 400yds against a real defense like the Jets...I fvcking can't wait to urinate all over Bob Krafts stadium again...and watching the Patsies run up & down that field with their pants pulled down to their anklein front of 70,000 of you idiots... is priceless !!

The onlt thing we really have to prepare for is beating the referees

Hey D22 let's give the Pats Fan a break they were rooting for us 2night.

We gonna need to root for them to beat the Jets to even this thing out.

The onlt thing we really have to prepare for is beating the referees

Tell me about it....With the new "Can't touch Tom Brady Rule" in effect now, he has all day to dink and then hail moss one to the end zone.

Congrats on the Phins looking so awesome. I love their structure and direction. I bet they get another running back this year in the draft since Ricky is about done.

What a great game & battle, both team looking pretty good with rookie QB's and against 2 aggressive defenses,,,I love the dolphins run game...Brown has vision,,,and rRcky has power...rickie limped out at the end...hope hes OK..

...I just got done with like 7:00 left saying to myself...what a great game and the referees kept their frigin noses out of it pretty much with bullshit calls...now we won...but did you see that pathetric 50 yard 1st & goal defensive holding call...

So you're only going to cry about the refs a little because you won, but if you lost it'd be a much bigger bellyache and you'd be sobbing like a five year old girl? As for the Jets defense being 'real', they looked like garbage last night.. I'll give the Miami offense a little credit, but not too much.. the Jets D looked a mess. How was hennings's YPC?

Watching Ronnie Brown bust it up the gut for the win was PRICELESS

J E T S ARE FRAUDS

It was not a hold, it was a pass interference and it was one of the worse calls I have seen this year. Maybe refs are just bad and not for the pats like you think.

The fish won't beat the Pats.

I dunno man. The fish are like the donkeys. They always give us trouble. No matter how badly they suck. Remember the years we won the SB's? The fish would have 4 wins and one of them would be from us.

Back