Pats offensive game plan was quite poor......

Whats not true ?... Brady is still considered this clutch type guy & is said "who would you want other than Brady when the games on the line" yet :

His history tell us he just may be the last QB you would want when the game is on the line...here are just a few "Gigantic" ones

2005 Div Playoffs - Brady vs Denver
Brady 1 TD-2 Int's one for a 14 pt differential 99 yd INT return - season over

2006 Div Playoffs - Brady vs San diego
Brady 57.6 qb Rating 2 TD - 3 int's & 3rd one to end the game in a loss

2006 AFC Champ. - Brady vs Colts
Brady last drive INT to end the game in a loss - season over

2007 NFL SuperBowl - Brady vs NYG
Lets just say Tom Brady couldn't get out of his own way & got his ass kicked

A historical ... could have been the the greatest season in NFL history and would have stood for maybe another 100 years or so ... but when we needed Tom Brady the most once again...he couldn't get it done and against the New York Giants & Eli Manning !!!!

WOW!!!!! ,,, Now the last 3 years definately don't look like Tom Brady is a clutch QB in this NFL....thats for sure....these big season ending games are on his pathetic performances...but Im certain for years to come we will always hear about how great he is....

LMFAO!!!

My god, you showed 4 games so that means brady would have played like crap sunday against the steelers. Oh and how did the charger game end the season they won the game. In the superbowl, he lead his team to a go ahead td with 2 minutes left the the defense lost it.

What I was saying is not true is that his bad games get swept under the rug. Some fans will do that, but not all of us.

bradys great games far out weight his bad games, so why would anyone need to sweep them anywhere. All Qb's have bad games, most have more than brady. Im not sure what that had to do with why phin boy was saying brady wouldnt have mattered against a team that he owns most of the time he plays them. Manning played like utter crap last week, so according to d22, that means he would not play well in another game at a later time.

And this has to do with the PIT/NE game and Cassel's performance because?

Oh I forgot, you're obsessed.

Because whenever Cassell plays poorley in the losses ...all we hear is this isn't Brady & the Patriots...then he has a couple of W's & 400 yd games against 2 of the worst secondaries in the NFL and you all start talking about trading Brady & keeping Cassell because he all the sudden is the greatest QB in the NFL...

Im just trying to keep you wide eyed wet pantied Patrriot groupies grounded & real !!!

bradys great games far out weight his bad games, so why would anyone need to sweep them anywhere. All Qb's have bad games, most have more than brady. Im not sure what that had to do with why phin boy was saying brady wouldnt have mattered against a team that he owns most of the time he plays them. Manning played like utter crap last week, so according to d22, that means he would not play well in another game at a later time.

Brady's whole career is basically 3 last minute SB drives for an average of 45 yds against Zone prevent defense & he "ONLY" got the ball in FG range for Adam to win the big ones !!!!

That is is his whole recognition, thise 3 SB gms and a few playoff games and he has Adam Veneitieri to thank for his over hyped Legacy...need I remind you all...Brady ranked 9th or worst 4 of his 7 seasons and only ranked in the top 5 "Once"...1 time in 7 years...and he had a major competitive advantage no other QB had...every opponants defensive calls !!!

Brady's whole career is basically 3 last minute SB drives for an average of 45 yds against Zone prevent defense & he "ONLY" got the ball in FG range for Adam to win the big ones !!!!

That is is his whole recognition, thise 3 SB gms and a few playoff games and he has Adam Veneitieri to thank for his over hyped Legacy...need I remind you all...Brady ranked 9th or worst 4 of his 7 seasons and only ranked in the top 5 "Once"...1 time in 7 years...and he had a major competitive advantage no other QB had...every opponants defensive calls !!!

Brady is 4th all time in Qb rating. Marino is 12th. Prove to me with facts that brady had every defensive call of other teams, because this seems impossible to everyone with an IQ over 40.

How the hell you gonna throw the ball 40 times when it's apparent no one can catch the damn thing anyway? I understand once the game is out of hand, but come on..... Did the steelers ever stop Morris even once? Pats should have taken the air out and pounded it..............It's that time of year...they got guys on the roster who are capable.........................
Steelers D shut down LT, Giants run game (they had most rushing yards a game at the time!), and then the very next week they shut down Portis (who had the most rushing yards for any player at the time). ********* is a cheater but not dumb enough to think Morris could torch the Steelers D.

Morris and Faulk did torch your feeble defense................You booger eating, mouth breathing, simpleton.........................

The only problem with that is, who runs well on the Steeler D. Although, Morris did do ok.

Exactly. Run D is to the Steelers like flying is to a bird. It's just what we do, and have done for 40 years. I have only seen 1 team prove that it can beat the Steelers by running the ball: The Jaguars.

Sure Morris had a few good runs, but the Steelers were defending the pass the whole game. If the Pats had decided to change their gameplan around and run the ball 30+ times, the Steelers would have shut it down like they shut down everyone else. Pretty much the only way to beat the Steelers is to effectively pass all over the place, which is something the Pats have figured out, but were unable to execute on Sunday.

My god, you showed 4 games so that means brady would have played like crap sunday against the steelers. Oh and how did the charger game end the season they won the game. In the superbowl, he lead his team to a go ahead td with 2 minutes left the the defense lost it.

I showed YUP!! as you said just 4 games...LMAO!!! only they are the last 3 years of his career and all so important Playoff Games hew choked on...

OH!!! and they aren't the only pathetic Brady games either...just the most important visible ones you and most of your friends and the superhyped NFL bullshit media likes to downplay & squarsh to keep the "Glory Boy" story alive...

wait till his big comback !!!!...the papers will go crazy !!!

I showed YUP!! as you said just 4 games...LMAO!!! only they are the last 3 years of his career and all so important Playoff Games hew choked on...

OH!!! and they aren't the only pathetic Brady games either...just the most important visible ones you and most of your friends and the superhyped NFL bullshit media likes to downplay & squarsh to keep the "Glory Boy" story alive...

wait till his big comback !!!!...the papers will go crazy !!!

So in 7 years of a career, you showed me 3 playoff losses, one of which he put his team ahead with 2 minutes left out of 15 playoff games.....you do realize that would be considered one of the best of all time right? I mean do I have to whip out the 10 or so crap games for marino? Manning? Montana?

Back