Paul Spicer, Hero, American

P4E* on 01-11-2008 at 10:26 AM said:
Banning D22 would be a bad move,who would slate the cheaters if D22 wasn't here?

Dawonsdouchenag is not on the same level as D22 when it comes to trashing the pats

P4E wish you wouldn't give me so much credit...but thanks anyway...I have to give credit were credit is due,,,I get all my material straight from the NFL

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-11-2008 at 11:04 AM said:
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Either way little *mikie48787378275482097, you will here from me again in the main forum some day...and you will appreciate it.

I highly doubt your Mom appreciates hearing from you much less anyone here, but feel free to keep hoping.

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-11-2008 at 11:04 AM said:
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Either way little *mikie48787378275482097, you will here from me again in the main forum some day...and you will appreciate it.

I wouldn't be too sure of that if I were you, Einstein.

You act like a pissed off consumer at the return desk of Wal-Mart.

We aren't a freaking corporation. We can do what we feel is best for the forum and right now you aren't helping your "cause".

You whine too much, dude. It's just not fun.

Hawg73 on 01-11-2008 at 11:55 AM said:
I wouldn't be too sure of that if I were you, Einstein.

You act like a pissed off consumer at the return desk of Wal-Mart.

We aren't a freaking corporation. We can do what we feel is best for the forum and right now you aren't helping your "cause".

You whine too much, dude. It's just not fun.

Yes I am one pissed off guy....If your favorite league was ruined by one owner, you would be pissed off too.

Modell isn't that bad, get over the move will you, the league gave you a new team

did you know that since firing Paul brown and BB the Browns have won only one loosy championship but BB has 3 working on 4

Baron Samedi on 01-11-2008 at 10:48 AM said:
I just checked out D22's petition there.....

There are already two people on it that signed tomorrow!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

LdT is too classy to sign today. ;)

*mikiemo83 on 01-11-2008 at 12:17 PM said:
Modell isn't that bad, get over the move will you, the league gave you a new team

did you know that since firing Paul brown and BB the Browns have won only one loosy championship but BB has 3 working on 4

don't go there...I have already been assclowned...and I am being nice. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-11-2008 at 12:03 PM said:
Yes I am one pissed off guy....If your favorite league was ruined by one owner, you would be pissed off too.

Modell didn't ruin the league, just Cleveland. The league is fine.

A person I know bought his old house out there after he skipped town. Shortly thereafter he engaged in some very shady business deals and ruined the lives of many investors and employess. I'm related to his ex-wife.

I think it might have been the house.

What a whorehouse it was, too. Huge, but tacky as hell. Like Graceland, but no jungle room. I can just see that snake-oil saleman in a house like that, walking around blaming Belichick for benching Kosar.

It reminds me of you walking around the AC blaming the mods for all of your problems on the planet, but now that I know the real source of your venom maybe we have a bridge for understanding.

Probably not, but it's a nice thought.

Back