Peyton Manning: He's pretty good

gaylord

Reaction score
I have to admit it, Peyton Manning is a damn good QB . . . not a bust like I thought he'd be.

I actually went to the S.D. Chargers game in Indianapolis because I thought Flutie might play. . . but I also thought I'd get a chance to see history and I did.

And what guts Peyton showed waving off the punting team. Great move by a QB that's not afraid to fail.

I thought I'd put it in writing before the Colts play the Patroits. Regardless of what happens . . . Peyton can play the position.

Plus he's got some class unlike so many others like Moss or Dildo.

(And this is coming froma NON-Colts fan)

I'm just sorry that so many valuable electrons were wasted by this post in addition to all the billions wasted by your first 60 or so posts since you decided to spam up this board.

Trolls can be fun, but you are simply boring us all to tears.

We have been more than patient with you to this point, but if you post one more piece of sexual slander garbage about anyone and I will boot your ass out of here so fast it will make your pointy little head spin.

To make it clear that is ANY kind of sexual reference. WE get to do it --- regular trolls get to do it, but YOU don't.

Make a reasonable point and you can be our guest. We don't require that anyone kiss our ring, but bore us with mindless crap and gay references etc. and you are history.

Period.

gaylord said:
I have to admit it, Peyton Manning is a damn good QB . . . not a bust like I thought he'd be.

I actually went to the S.D. Chargers game in Indianapolis because I thought Flutie might play. . . but I also thought I'd get a chance to see history and I did.

And what guts Peyton showed waving off the punting team. Great move by a QB that's not afraid to fail.

I thought I'd put it in writing before the Colts play the Patroits. Regardless of what happens . . . Peyton can play the position.

Very good post! It is refreshing to see that some non-Colt fans actually have a brain and can see what peyton is really about.

gaylord said:

Hmmm, gay references, your location says Cape Cod, I have to think you're a resident of Provincetown.

Which begs the question, who's team are you a fan of?

Re: Re: Peyton Manning: He's pretty good

Okie Colt said:
Very good post! It is refreshing to see that some non-Colt fans actually have a brain and can see what peyton is really about.

Way to start off your carrer as a card carrying memeber of the planet. Kiss the ass of the guy that got his last warning from on high.

Re: Re: Peyton Manning: He's pretty good

perhaps2 said:
Hmmm, gay references, your location says Cape Cod, I have to think you're a resident of Provincetown.

Which begs the question, who's team are you a fan of?

He's a jaded Bills fan.

Back