Pics

imacoltfan said:
If you changed the number to 18 it would be

"Look at whiny Pay-me-a-ton"

But because it's # 12 it's those competitive juices.

Then again it may be.....

Dang, Bridge dumped me.
Peyton cries - Brady just gets angry. THAT's the difference! Hell, even Eli is a better competitor! Even his dad thinks so out of the 2 LOL!

respect37 said:
Hello,

I am new so I would like to first say hello to everyone.

Second, can people post some funny pics in this thread pertaining to the colts and steelers that I can use for some colts and steelers fans that I know? Or is there a place where these are already gathered?

Thanks!

R.H.

imacoltfan,

Did your post have anything in it that pertained to this thread? No. The fact that your post had no intentions other than hijacking this thread makes you an assclown.

Will you sign my melon:4321:

"Pressure is something you feel only when you don't know what the hell you're doing."
-Manning's favorite quote, coined by Hall-of-Fame coach Chuck Noll.

1105924715_6201-1.jpg

Second half scenes:
Patriots 20, Colts 3
A dejected Peyton Manning walks off the field as the Patriots begin to celebrate.
(Globe Staff Photo / Barry Chin)

Re: Re: Pics

sptmylstbreath said:
imacoltfan,

Did your post have anything in it that pertained to this thread? No. The fact that your post had no intentions other than hijacking this thread makes you an assclown.

Will you sign my melon:4321:

Just trying to oblige a fan. He wanted funny pictures.

Gotta admit the look on Branch's face is at least a tad bemused.

Now, did he beat the gatorade cooler blitz with the water bottle?

Re: Re: Re: Pics

imacoltfan said:
Just trying to oblige a fan. He wanted funny pictures.

Gotta admit the look on Branch's face is at least a tad bemused.

Now, did he beat the gatorade cooler blitz with the water bottle?

Hehe, you said "HE". I'm a girl lol.

big bend over and take it as the rumor says, nice avatar, is that symbolic for selling ones soul to the devil?

what I don't get is how you can be so Proud of a team that may not make the playoffs.

Am I right, you are a Steelers fan?

what will you do when Detroit rocks your city and beats the Steelers. Garcia is the man, big bend over and take it bites the towel and then weep in it.

I see fans cheering another win and Ben haveing the yea.that was an easy win type attitude!:LOL: :LOL:

#12 said:
I see fans cheering another win and Ben haveing the yea.that was an easy win type attitude!:LOL: :LOL:

I bet. Unfortunately it was after you guys blew another AFCCG to the Pats.

Back