"Please Make it Stop" 2001 Superbowl Chumps

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
Do any of you truly belive 1 single non-biased fan could give a shit or wants to see this pathetic 22nd ranked redzone offence worst than Detroit, KC and the Raiders and the 5th easiest defense to score against in the NFL to be in the post season...nevermind the silly possibility of actually winning it or even being it !!!

God help us all & make it stop !!! and God help the NFL if yet again as in 2001 football & sports fans will again have to call the bottom feeder 22nd ranjed offense and pathetic 24th ranked defense fvcking "NFL Champions"

OH...and before you say it...I agree no one wants to see Henne either !!!..the dolphins aren't at the level they need to be either...it just sucks the pats are even worst still get the afc title..

The division champs & 4th seed Pats won't even be as good as the 2 Wildcards teams or even at least 2 teams in the AGC that won't even make the post season...how sick is that !

The pats are 3rd in the league in defensive scoring...how does that make them easy to score on?

Medication, get some.

Stop me if you heard this one.

Three musicians and a drummer walk into a bar...

The division champs & 4th seed Pats won't even be as good as the 2 Wildcards teams or even at least 2 teams in the AGC that won't even make the post season...how sick is that !

Right now, the Pats project as a 3 seed. The two wild card teams at the moment are Baltimore and Denver (both of whom have records a game worse than the Patriots), and in the playoffs... anyone can beat anyone (what seed were the Ravens when they came to Miami and skull****ed Pennington last year again?)

I haven't heard it it but I bet it was a gay bar.

No way they paid they tab on the spot. They obviously asked the bartender to e-mail them his/her personal address and then they would send the money to his personal address.

I mean, "The Bar" didn't serve them. He or she did. The business transaction was made between them and the person serving them. No way would they pay anyone else. :coffee:

Do any of you truly belive 1 single non-biased fan could give a shit or wants to see this pathetic 22nd ranked redzone offence worst than Detroit, KC and the Raiders and the 5th easiest defense to score against in the NFL to be in the post season...nevermind the silly possibility of actually winning it or even being it !!!

God help us all & make it stop !!! and God help the NFL if yet again as in 2001 football & sports fans will again have to call the bottom feeder 22nd ranjed offense and pathetic 24th ranked defense fvcking "NFL Champions"

That is going to be the lamest game ever.

I don't give a flying rats ass what the average whiny fan of sucky team-x wants.. I care what I, as a NE Patriots fan wants.. and I want our home team to go deep in the playoffs and hopefully win another Superbowl. Of course fans of crap teams like the Dolphins are going to cry about not wanting to see a team in the same division dominate each season, they call that jealousy dumbass. Do you really think it's news when a whiny Dolphins fan from RI doesn't want to see the Patriots have continued success? Same for Jets fans from RI, Raiders fans from RI etc...

For once you got something right, fans of randomly chosen teams who live in Rhode Island and hate the Patriots just to be abrasive asswipes don't want to see the Pats dominate the NFL because it makes them look like dopes for picking the wrong random favorite team. You're also right that nobody wants to see the Dolphins in the playoffs. Congrats on getting two things right today.. you should go fill out some job applications while you're on a roll.

'01 pats were argueably the most incredible, compelling season/post-seasons of all time. You'll be seeing that one retold forever and rightfully so.....................Zeke tears up a bit every time I see that story told. Very emotional.

The pats are 3rd in the league in defensive scoring...how does that make them easy to score on?

Boy can playing the worst tean in nthe NFL make a differance...The [pats would be great if they got to play the Buffalo's with 16 players IR and the Titans in the snow every week...thats got to suck for you Pat fans when you see teams like the Saints and the Colts on the schedule to fvck everything up...

stop ignoring the facts...Wow!!! it took to week 15 for Tom Brady Moss, Welker & Mcphony to rank 21st from 25th and "Finally" better than Those greater Raider & Detroit offensive power houses...Congrats !!! Tommy & Welker

And heres your defensse moved up from 28th to 25th...of course you'll be soinning all this red zone % stuff,...because it doesn't quite fit in to your "We are a 3 ring Dynasty story"...and it is the most telling of the offense & defense....this is when its all on the line for both sides of the ball...and guess what ?...Brady & The defense fvcking blow !!!

http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/opponent-red-zone-scoring-pct

Right now, the Pats project as a 3 seed. The two wild card teams at the moment are Baltimore and Denver (both of whom have records a game worse than the Patriots), and in the playoffs... anyone can beat anyone (what seed were the Ravens when they came to Miami and skull****ed Pennington last year again?)

the whole sports world & I could care less if these "3 time chumps" were the 1st seed..the fact is they still suck and no one fvcking cares...the best thing going for the Patriots is the god damn referees...or a pathetic team shows up on the field...that + refs thr Pats usually pull those tough games off...

Patriots 2009 Breakdown
- Brady fvcking Blows & is back at his usual 9th or worst ranking like 5 of his 8 seasons
- Since 07 NYG beating The NFL knows Brady is extremely limited when pressured
- Moss ... simply cover him and he folds like a pussy ass bitch
- McPhonys 36th ranked 3.3 YPC doesn't quite spark any defenders attention...
- "ZERO" pass rush
- 25th in red Zone
- Secondary sucks cosk even rookies havce career days

This is the Patriots as everyone knows them...so who the fvck cares the won the east & will be in the post season..

Stop me if you heard this one.

Three musicians and a drummer walk into a bar...

I got 1 better...

"So this guy walks into the brain store and says hes interested in purchasing another brain"

The salesman says OK...and pulls out of the cabinet a "Doctors Brain" and said this ones real nice and has alot of memory left and on sale for only $ 5,000 !!!

The man says thats nice, but a Doctor .... HMMM what else do you have ?

The salesman pulls out another brain labeled "Scientist" and says this brain is in great shape, the professor died at an early age * this unlimited in many areas and only costs $ 10,000

The man say ...just a little too boring for me...so the salesman says I think I got the brain for you...he goes in the back room and comes out with a brain and says ...This is a "Drummers" brain and has a ton of great memories stored in it but its a git expensive at $35,000 !!!

The man says...WoW! why so much...

The salesmen says its never been used !!!

I got 1 better...

"So this guy walks into the brain store and says hes interested in purchasing another brain"

The salesman says OK...and pulls out of the cabinet a "Doctors Brain" and said this ones real nice and has alot of memory left and on sale for only $ 5,000 !!!

The man says thats nice, but a Doctor .... HMMM what else do you have ?

The salesman pulls out another brain labeled "Scientist" and says this brain is in great shape, the professor died at an early age * this unlimited in many areas and only costs $ 10,000

The man say ...just a little too boring for me...so the salesman says I think I got the brain for you...he goes in the back room and comes out with a brain and says ...This is a "Drummers" brain and has a ton of great memories stored in it but its a git expensive at $35,000 !!!

The man says...WoW! why so much...

The salesmen says its never been used !!!

Hey that's pretty good! :party:

I did a hack job playing drums for a cruddy band for a while a few years back. Lots of fun. But I guess you already know that!

Hey that's pretty good! :party:

I did a hack job playing drums for a cruddy band for a while a few years back. Lots of fun. But I guess you already know that!

OH Yea !!!!

Back