Plundered by the Bucs - we're really doooomed.

(I'm going with reverse whammy anti-karma this week)

Even Nostradamus got into the act:

'The young lion will overcome the older one,

On the field of combat in a single battle;

He will pierce his eyes through a golden cage,

Two wounds made one, then he dies a cruel death.'

Now, any slapdick could figure out the first two lines which obviously refers to Mac Jones besting Tom Brady at Gillette Sunday night, but then
you have to use a little bit of interpretation.

" He will pierce his eyes through a golden cage"

This line very likely means that Brady will be sending some stink-eye at Mac, for being young, talented and having his whole
career in front of him in Foxboro. Pure jealousy. For uber-sensitive Tommy it's like seeing a ghost of himself and he is badly shaken by
the experience. You could also speculate that Brady's pewter facemask looks very similar to a golden cage, as it is known that Nostradamus wrote by candlelight and pewter appears very much like
gold in that wavelength of light.

"Two wounds made one, then he dies a cruel death"

The first wound is Brady making the mistake of leaving the greatest place in the civilized world -- Foxboro, Mass. and the second wound means he plays a lousy game
with 2 pick sixes on his big return and the Bucs have their asses handed to them in a lopsided Patriots victory.

He doesn't actually die, die, but this game signals the start of his athletic death spiral and, hence, the cruelty that is death of spirit.

Nostradamus hasn't been wrong yet, as far as I know, so we've got that working for us.
True genius. I amuse my self by pretending that I wrote that well back in the day.

Cheers, :toast:

Yar! I ye be welcomin' our new pirate overlords! Maybe it be the scurvy blabberin', but t'is be the only way to survive the day.

I want the Patriots to defeat the Bucs, no doubt.

However, I don't think they have the firepower to actually win their matchup with Tampa Bay tomorrow night.

I'm not saying that the Bucs will win by a blowout.

But I predict that the Pats will lose.

There's just no way around it.... Pat's are gonna lose
and in honor of Gomezcat, I'm going to spell that with one of those unnecessary U's they keep adding to normal words :coffee:

pats are gonna louse
the colour of the pats is louse

Although I think the Patriots will lose to Tampa Bay, their is still a chance that the Pats will win. It's not like it's a gaurantee that the Bucs will win tomorrow night. You never really know.

There's just no way around it.... Pat's are gonna lose
and in honor of Gomezcat, I'm going to spell that with one of those unnecessary U's they keep adding to normal words :coffee:

pats are gonna louse
the colour of the pats is louse

this is so karma filled that your link leads to a 404 not found page! well done! :beer:

Back