Plundered by the Bucs - we're really doooomed.

gomezcat

Sniffing Ms Cat's knickers
Reaction score
Website
gomezcat.blogspot.com
The Bucs have a magnificent O Line, a great running game, WRs and Defence. Yep, that's it.

The Pats, on the other hand, have a complete numpty at Quarterback, an O Line that couldn't block a Marshmallow, two Tight Ends who have lost their mojo and.. let's not talk about the Defence.

The Bucs make the Patsies walk the gangplank, steal their rum and holler and hoot all game in Pirate Talk.

Long John Arians sends his motley crew into Foxborough to cause utter mayhem, as their total offence gains 666 yards. The WRs, O Line and RBs have all pro games.

The D holds Mac Jones to no yards again. He starts crying and is replaced by Hoyer who used to back up some previous Pats QBs.

I won't bother with stats/records, as there are none of note.

All you need to know is that the Pats are 1-3 by the end of the game.

The Glazer family, taking a day off from plundering and robbing this writer's home town soccer club of its wealth, look on with delight.

Patsies - Minus 2,744
Bucs - 477

F that! This hasn't worked this year like it has in the past. But what will work is that I'm going to do a double reverse and say that come late Sunday night we will all be happy to stay up late and talk about how good this game was to us. I will leave it at that and talk to you all after the Game. GO PATS!!

F that! This hasn't worked this year like it has in the past. But what will work is that I'm going to do a double reverse and say that come late Sunday night we will all be happy to stay up late and talk about how good this game was to us. I will leave it at that and talk to you all after the Game. GO PATS!!
So you're saying there's a chance?

The Bucs have a magnificent O Line, a great running game, WRs and Defence. Yep, that's it.

The Pats, on the other hand, have a complete numpty at Quarterback, an O Line that couldn't block a Marshmallow, two Tight Ends who have lost their mojo and.. let's not talk about the Defence.

The Bucs make the Patsies walk the gangplank, steal their rum and holler and hoot all game in Pirate Talk.

Long John Arians sends his motley crew into Foxborough to cause utter mayhem, as their total offence gains 666 yards. The WRs, O Line and RBs have all pro games.

The D holds Mac Jones to no yards again. He starts crying and is replaced by Hoyer who used to back up some previous Pats QBs.

I won't bother with stats/records, as there are none of note.

All you need to know is that the Pats are 1-3 by the end of the game.

The Glazer family, taking a day off from plundering and robbing this writer's home town soccer club of its wealth, look on with delight.

Patsies - Minus 2,744
Bucs - 477
What's a defence?

Future editions of the Bible will reference the ass kicking we will receive on Sunday. We're fvcked.

(I'm going with reverse whammy anti-karma this week)

Even Nostradamus got into the act:

'The young lion will overcome the older one,

On the field of combat in a single battle;

He will pierce his eyes through a golden cage,

Two wounds made one, then he dies a cruel death.'

Now, any slapdick could figure out the first two lines which obviously refers to Mac Jones besting Tom Brady at Gillette Sunday night, but then
you have to use a little bit of interpretation.

" He will pierce his eyes through a golden cage"

This line very likely means that Brady will be sending some stink-eye at Mac, for being young, talented and having his whole
career in front of him in Foxboro. Pure jealousy. For uber-sensitive Tommy it's like seeing a ghost of himself and he is badly shaken by
the experience. You could also speculate that Brady's pewter facemask looks very similar to a golden cage, as it is known that Nostradamus wrote by candlelight and pewter appears very much like
gold in that wavelength of light.

"Two wounds made one, then he dies a cruel death"

The first wound is Brady making the mistake of leaving the greatest place in the civilized world -- Foxboro, Mass. and the second wound means he plays a lousy game
with 2 pick sixes on his big return and the Bucs have their asses handed to them in a lopsided Patriots victory.

He doesn't actually die, die, but this game signals the start of his athletic death spiral and, hence, the cruelty that is death of spirit.

Nostradamus hasn't been wrong yet, as far as I know, so we've got that working for us.

The Bucks trotted out Ron Jeremy and that was the sign of things to come..
Anal raped Pats 3
Bucks 69

Attachments

• 4E897384-C8F8-4BD1-8F56-BAAD200A24E0.jpeg
    4E897384-C8F8-4BD1-8F56-BAAD200A24E0.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1
(I'm going with reverse whammy anti-karma this week)

Even Nostradamus got into the act:

'The young lion will overcome the older one,

On the field of combat in a single battle;

He will pierce his eyes through a golden cage,

Two wounds made one, then he dies a cruel death.'

Now, any slapdick could figure out the first two lines which obviously refers to Mac Jones besting Tom Brady at Gillette Sunday night, but then
you have to use a little bit of interpretation.

" He will pierce his eyes through a golden cage"

This line very likely means that Brady will be sending some stink-eye at Mac, for being young, talented and having his whole
career in front of him in Foxboro. Pure jealousy. For uber-sensitive Tommy it's like seeing a ghost of himself and he is badly shaken by
the experience. You could also speculate that Brady's pewter facemask looks very similar to a golden cage, as it is known that Nostradamus wrote by candlelight and pewter appears very much like
gold in that wavelength of light.

"Two wounds made one, then he dies a cruel death"

The first wound is Brady making the mistake of leaving the greatest place in the civilized world -- Foxboro, Mass. and the second wound means he plays a lousy game
with 2 pick sixes on his big return and the Bucs have their asses handed to them in a lopsided Patriots victory.

He doesn't actually die, die, but this game signals the start of his athletic death spiral and, hence, the cruelty that is death of spirit.

Nostradamus hasn't been wrong yet, as far as I know, so we've got that working for us.
You mentioned the name. We're really, really doomed now.

Back