Poll: Which Stealer's SB is most tainted?

Which Stealers SB is most tained?

• The first one - never should have been there.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Seahawks - See link Below

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • The game that ended without a review

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Well you can say manning is more popular than Ben, but I think the steelers are more popular than the colts bya pretty far margin. If this was only a popularity contest than according to you guys the pats would have never won superbowls.

Win one with a camera, and everyone jumps aboard....that is why there are more stealers fans and cowboy fans than any other team.

Why is it that with ever Super Bowl the Stealer's win, their is so much controversy around it?

70's - Steroid era, immaculate reception.

Seahawks -

Yesterday was just a disaster for stooler's fans with the lack of a review.

Care to extrapolate? Warner's fumble was obvious to anyone with any semblance of NFL knowledge.

the refs had to, it was payback for tanking for the Patriots 3rd Dynasty ring in 2004 when they were 15-1 ...pat attention...get the program...

2001 - Refs lead Pats to SB and then turn heads for 150+ Yds of favortism
2002 - Raiders 2nd chance for "Tuck Rule" -Pats don't make postseason !!!!
2003 - Kraft disapointed lack of respect & screw Colts "Ty Law" rule to 2nd ring
2004 - Bob dead set on Legacy & Making history w/Dynasty & Pitt tanks
2005 - Payback-Steelers win SB...postseason reffavortism,Colt & Seahawks screwed
2006 - Colts after Pats & Steelers srewing them finallt get their ring...
2007 - Blogs are catching on & the fact BB* got caught "Spygate' Pats on their own

LMFAO!!!!!

Care to explain the Colts getting screwed?

I believe at the time there were more colts fans than stealers fans...i obviously have no factual evidence....but ESPN's of the world talked more about Manning than little Ben.

Because ESPN hops on Manning's dick almost as much as they do with Favre.

Back