Pr0n-olize the Planet! Must be 18 to enter.

dred

OG Colts fan
Reaction score
For those of you who are bored at the moment (much like myself), try spicing up the Planet from a Pr0n perspective.

Pr0nolize Planet here

You gotta copy/paste the URL for the board in the box and it works.

edit: trying to figure an easier way to post this damn thing.

:D

I can't wait to read The aardvarking Michael "Mistress Anal" Vick Mega "Anal" Thread

dred on 12-13-2007 at 08:01 PM said:
I am LMAO when reading through the same threads in Pr0n-vision.

I don't see a difference at all in RG's posts! :eek:

Steve-o on 12-13-2007 at 08:01 PM said:
I don't see a difference at all in RG's posts! :eek:
I was just thinking the same thing.

The thread about Dashoe is almost unchanged for the first 4-5 posts too.

Maybe the Planet is more Pr0n than I originally thought.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by TBrownslady* on 12-03-2007 at 11:56 PM
Oh I had a farting blast it was lots of fun! I am just messing with you Next one I'll be sucking longer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know.

I forgot to add the fingerf*cking to the c*cksucking end of my last post. Hopefully, we can get more people to attend the Draft "Bite Me" Day Party smoochs coming April.

WOW Pats4Ever didn't realize last year was so entertaining! LOLOL

TBrownslady* on 12-13-2007 at 08:36 PM said:
quote:
Originally posted by TBrownslady* on 12-03-2007 at 11:56 PM
Oh I had a farting blast it was lots of fun! I am just messing with you Next one I'll be sucking longer

I know.

I forgot to add the fingerf*cking to the c*cksucking end of my last post. Hopefully, we can get more people to attend the Draft "Bite Me" Day Party smoochs coming April.

WOW Pats4Ever didn't realize last year was so entertaining! LOLOL

You looked good playing pool.

The "Three "Cock Sucker" Ring Circus - Patriots "Muffmuncher" Tailgate " threads will never be the same for me again.

It's always standard procedure that the best sites to run through these translators are always very serious sites, like cnn.com or christianity.com. Particularly, the daily devotional. >)

LOL

Ok, heres a little history/trivia for everyone.

This day in the NFL says...

December 13, 1936
In their final game, Turk "Suck my tits dry" Motherf***s and the wanking Boston "Afterburner" Fingers lose 21-6 to the Green "Nobgoblin" Bay Titty f***s in the NFL title game. The team f***ed to Washington and won the 1937 championship.

Ok, I am enjoying the hell out of reading the NFL.com articles.

Brett "Ball Buster" Favre led the fingerf***ing league in passing in 1995 but you may be suprised by who raided second.

Answers...

1.� Brett "Ball Buster" Favre GB 4413
2.� Scott "Big Cock" Mitchell DET 4338
3.� Warren "Fannyfarmer" Moon MIN 4228
4.� Jeff "Cock Sucker" George ATL 4143
5.� John "Bitch" Elway DEN 3970

LOL

Scott "Bic Cock" Mitchell

LOL

John "Bitch" Elway

LOL

Back