Question on Game Pass

Mr-E

Reaction score
Sorry if there is a thread already, but I couldn't find one..
So is it any good? Quality? Can I watch the games the next day (I live in a completely wrong time zone)? Will I be asked when paying if I want to pay the entire year or divide it into multiple payments?
Sorry for noob questions..

You can watch the games online. There is a thread on game day with links to different sites, mostly in Europe. I don't know where to watch past games. I hope this helps.

:Lwelcome:

If you're talking about the international version, then it's pretty good, although patchy. One real pain in the arse is that there's a 24 hour blackout on games shown on Sky (in the UK). It does have times when it crashes, although it was good last year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks guys! Good to know there are options. Found the thread about the sites.

If you're talking about the international version, then it's pretty good, although patchy. One real pain in the arse is that there's a 24 hour blackout on games shown on Sky (in the UK). It does have times when it crashes, although it was good last year.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah I guess it's the international one.. The one found on the NFL site where you can choose "Your Team", "Season" or "Season Plus" (Can't post link since I have less than 25 posts)
So the 24 hour blackout is probably some agreement between NFL and Sky then?

Thanks guys! Good to know there are options. Found the thread about the sites.

Yeah I guess it's the international one.. The one found on the NFL site where you can choose "Your Team", "Season" or "Season Plus" (Can't post link since I have less than 25 posts)
So the 24 hour blackout is probably some agreement between NFL and Sky then?

That's correct. It's been in place since Game Pass started. At one point, the blackout was 48 hours (possibly more) and a lot of people threatened to cancel. I would have done if they'd continued.

Anyway, have a look at the Ts and Cs for wherever you are... Also, to get some idea of the good and bad of Game Pass, I suggest reading the NFL UK forums.
Posted via Mobile Device

I've been a subscriber for a couple of years now. No blackouts here in Germany. You can watch games live or on demand. On demand comes in really handy when the Patriots play night games. You can watch NFL Network live. The Red Zone Channel is available live or on demand. And you can watch a lot of shows on demand like Hard Knocks or NFL Films. The condensed games are another cool feature. Watch a game in about 30 minutes. Snap after snap after snap. No commericials, huddles or timeouts. If you subscribe to the NFL Game Pass Season Plus, you can also watch coaches film aka all-22 video footage on demand.

I've had Gamepass since 2009. It's a bit expensive, but you can watch any game anytime you want. And I can watch all games played from 2009 and up to date, since I've subscribed for that long. In Denmark we don't have any blackouts either
You can choose to subscribe to just your team's games too.

I've used it the last few years. It's excellent to be honest. Quality streaming and great access to other NFL programming.

But I cancelled the auto renew this year as I'm that cheesed off with the NFL. I just wont give them money at the moment.

I've used it the last few years. It's excellent to be honest. Quality streaming and great access to other NFL programming.

But I cancelled the auto renew this year as I'm that cheesed off with the NFL. I just wont give them money at the moment.

I did exactly the same thing,i.e. cancelled my auto-renew. If enough people do it,they'll take note.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks all for the feedback. It looks like I will not be affected by any blackout. Sure it's expensive but it will be worth it.

I was auto-renewed to gampass from last year's game rewind, but i couldn't get into gamepass. I tried for a few days but gave up while I could still cancel for refund.

Of course, after clicking the button to cancel, what I got was an auto-reply telling me an agent would get to me as soon as possible.

I was auto-renewed to gampass from last year's game rewind, but i couldn't get into gamepass. I tried for a few days but gave up while I could still cancel for refund.

Of course, after clicking the button to cancel, what I got was an auto-reply telling me an agent would get to me as soon as possible.

Tell the agent you quit because you hate Roger Goodell and feel he is unfair commissioner. And as long as he Mike Kensil, and Troy Vincent are still in office the NFL will not see one more penny from me...
Posted via Mobile Device

I strictly do it for preseason games of the Jags. I only do the 7 day free trials at a time with different email addresses. :coffee:

Back