Random Thoughts

I don't know if any of you guys have read the Zen Pencil stuff. Very well done quick illustrations on various themes and topics. I always liked this one. Quite sad.

2012-11-20-corner.jpg

This is from a most kind and wonderful friend about his son's journey from the depths of addiction to the heights of human achievement. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

This is a story of redemption and potential for and
actualization of human greatness. The ultimate conquest of man over nature.

So awesome Jon L. Dehler. (amazing Red Sox friend to to Red Sox Nation)

"The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real..it is possible..it is yours. " - Ayn Rand

“Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it’s yours.”
— Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Happiness and also self-esteem. You cannot hand someone self-esteem with words. That comes with achievement, accomplishment, earning something.

This is from a most kind and wonderful friend about his son's journey from the depths of addiction to the heights of human achievement. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

This is a story of redemption and potential for and
actualization of human greatness. The ultimate conquest of man over nature.

So awesome Jon L. Dehler. (amazing Red Sox friend to to Red Sox Nation)

"The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real..it is possible..it is yours. " - Ayn Rand

I went to school in Billings. My brother lives there.

At the end of yoga this am, my instructor made a simple yet profound statement, which she based on this quote she found. She said there is no attribution she knows of. It really resonated with me.
image000000.jpg

Listen to the beauty and think on the lyrics for just a little while and how they apply to today's world.

Far ahead of their time. But thats what a commitment to reason gets you. The ability to predict the future when one understands the underlying principles of a culture.

View: https://youtu.be/uukZgfHZIoc

Sitting at a friend's house with Jo with a wood stove blazing on this beautiful NH evening.

The smells of the leaves and the stove are sublime.

A truly Random thought:

I can't wait to see another Medicare advantage plan advertisement! :dbanana:

Fulfilled a good portion of my inner journey at this point in my life so now (and has been for quite a while) is the time to throw strength, beauty, truth and justice to the world.

One of the the things I am so thankful for is that I was never indoctrinated into any ideology or religion or the such growing up.

In fact my dad made certain that I knew how to reason without bias then set me on my intellectual journey.

I know so many that had so much to unlearn or had devastating childhoods. I had neither.

Thank you dad. RIP 2003

Back