So do you get any PatsPoints from the rep system? Or are they two separate things?

So do you get any PatsPoints from the rep system? Or are they two separate things?

They are separate, but there is some integration. You will receive points for both giving and receiving rep. You get more points for receiving.

Is it possible to be able to disable the reputation system thingy, or do the mods have to do it?

It is not possible right now, but if it really becomes a problem for anyone, we could enable that.

Not a huge fan of rep to be honest...I feel like some people place way too much of an emphasis on it. Plus, there are always those silly rep whores...:coffee:

We've never had it and it has probably been one of the most requested features over the years. We will all keep an eye on it and adjust it accordingly. If it really becomes a problem, we can just shut it off.

We've never had it and it has probably been one of the most requested features over the years. We will all keep an eye on it and adjust it accordingly. If it really becomes a problem, we can just shut it off.

I say that if it's a 'problem' for people then they can just ignore it. It's not like it locks up your features or something when you have less rep or negative rep.

For those that like to make it silly, well, let them be silly.

*goes off to rep the hell outta some byatches*

I say that if it's a 'problem' for people then they can just ignore it. It's not like it locks up your features or something when you have less rep or negative rep.

For those that like to make it silly, well, let them be silly.

*goes off to rep the hell outta some byatches*

I went to rep you, but I've already given out too much.

I have to sit in the corner and wait my turn again.

Back