Ruckus Boston in Marshfield, MA 11/13 - Anyone Else Partaking?

Fully Tilted

GhostGronk
Reaction score
www.ruckusboston.com

I think this is now picking up steam with ads on 98.5 but is anyone else competing in this? It's a 3+ mile (essentially 5k) race with 20 military grade obstacles sprinkled in at the Marshfield fairgrounds on 11/13.

I'm way out of shape so I'm going to make a mockery of this thing.

Barbecue and Beer served after. They also have a kids course for $10.00 (ages 6-12, I believe).

HI, haven't posted here in a while, but had to chime in.....I can't do this race (work :() but I did a similar one on Oct 2 - the "Rugged Maniac" (for the record, I'm NOT "rugged," or a "maniac") in Southwick, Mass. I did it with a large team, of varying levels of fitness and abilities. And it was a blast!! Just have a good attitude about it, be prepared to laugh at yourself (and others) and have fun!:toast:

www.ruckusboston.com

I think this is now picking up steam with ads on 98.5 but is anyone else competing in this? It's a 3+ mile (essentially 5k) race with 20 military grade obstacles sprinkled in at the Marshfield fairgrounds on 11/13.

I'm way out of shape so I'm going to make a mockery of this thing.

Barbecue and Beer served after. They also have a kids course for $10.00 (ages 6-12, I believe).

You'll probably win the BBQ and Beer event.:coffee:

HI, haven't posted here in a while, but had to chime in.....I can't do this race (work :() but I did a similar one on Oct 2 - the "Rugged Maniac" (for the record, I'm NOT "rugged," or a "maniac") in Southwick, Mass. I did it with a large team, of varying levels of fitness and abilities. And it was a blast!! Just have a good attitude about it, be prepared to laugh at yourself (and others) and have fun!:toast:

Thanks for posting. I know there's a few similar ones in the region. This is my first race, like, ever so it should be interesting.

You'll probably win the BBQ and Beer event.:coffee:

You know me so well. I'm gonna eat the shit out of some BBQ and drink the shit out of some beer when this is all done. I've been eating salads with no dressing every frigging day for two weeks. :banghead:

DUDE!:eek:

Ok, you better win the BBQ and Beer event. I'll have RG make you a blue ribbon. :)

That's pretty much what is going to happen to my lunchbox soon.:p

You keep Japanese people in your lunch box? :huh:

YOU HAVE A LUNCH BOX!!!!!?!?!?!!!! :toast:

Yes! I do! Years ago a bunch of us got them. Now, almost everyone who works here does. It's hilarious. I wish I had kept the uber cool ones from my younger days.

Yes! I do! Years ago a bunch of us got them. Now, almost everyone who works here does. It's hilarious. I wish I had kept the uber cool ones from my younger days.

I am pretty sure you can still get a Scooby Doo lunchbox. It doesn't get any cooler than that.

Mystery Machine ftw.

I want Lancelot Link and the Evolution Revolution but doubt it's PC these days.

ROFL

I want Lancelot Link and the Evolution Revolution but doubt it's PC these days.

ROFL

lancebanner.jpg

I decided to bring my talents to Ruckus. I'm all Ruckused out. Mission Accomplished.

FT, you are clearly a crazed person. Why the f*** would you give up a precious Saturday to torture yourself like this? :shrug:
The alternative was cuddling with me.:rolleyes:

:sulk::sulk::sulk:

Back