Saints fans whining and crying, things are back to normal

RonBrace

Reaction score
Much like Forehead Manning, we as NFL fans are creatures of habit. Clearly, our Patriots are different from what we're used to, but this win puts us back into our routine. Not because of the huge win against an undefeated SB threat, not because of overcoming adversity with the injuries, but because we get to see the crybaby fans of opposing teams go back to whining about the Patriots getting all the calls, like the Solder hold on the final TD, while ignoring the breaks their team gets, like the Stills push off on the go-ahead score. Life is back to normal.

Much like Forehead Manning, we as NFL fans are creatures of habit. Clearly, our Patriots are different from what we're used to, but this win puts us back into our routine. Not because of the huge win against an undefeated SB threat, not because of overcoming adversity with the injuries, but because we get to see the crybaby fans of opposing teams go back to whining about the Patriots getting all the calls, like the Solder hold on the final TD, while ignoring the breaks their team gets, like the Stills push off on the go-ahead score. Life is back to normal.

They complain about the non-call on Solder only because they see it in Slo-mo, you see that in real time you think nothing of it

Man I got it bad down here in Louisiana lol.... These idiots keep posting the pic of Solder holding on my Facebook.... Anybody know sites where I can get pics of the Aints getting made fun of ?

Man I got it bad down here in Louisiana lol.... These idiots keep posting the pic of Solder holding on my Facebook.... Anybody know sites where I can get pics of the Aints getting made fun of ?

Scott Kacsmar ‏<s>@</s>FO_ScottKacsmar <small class="time"> 4h </small> Is this the hold Saints fans are talking about? Comes on the TD. Yeah, you're not going to get that call.

And Kacsmar hates the Pats, Brady and Belichick.

Back