Saturday coming home................

i wouldn't give that prick a dick sandwich

he left let him retire a Packer, fudge packer.......

I really honestly do not believe Grigson would have signed a 13 year vet center to learn a new system for what 1 year. I think Saturday left because he probably knew they would want a center to grow with luck for many years. To say he is basically a traitor for doing a wise business decision is crazy.

he had a choice, a horseshoe

or an ugly ass "G" on his helmet

he chose the ugly ass "G"

screw him

he had a choice, a horseshoe

or an ugly ass "G" on his helmet

he chose the ugly ass "G"

screw him

Saturday was a model football player.
Saturday was a major factor in working to get football back on the football field.
Saturday knew he wasn't wanted in Indy any longer
Saturday did not go to a division rival or even a conference rival.
Saturday was not ready to retire just because the Colts were ready for him to retire.

So what's your problem? He did his job in Indy and did it well for many years. You should honor him and support him. If you don't, you're not a true football fan. You're just a homer.

I know everything I need to know about Jeff Saturday from the past NFL Labor strike. His output of emotion with Robert Kraft showed that the man is a stand up guy to me.

Seems to me he saw the writing on the wall with the colts and left quietly to a non-conference team because he still wanted to play. Was the guy supposed to hang 'em up just because the colts were done with him?

Non issue. The stoner already said his retirement contract is his for the asking when he left. They left friends. He will be back for his retirement, then he will join the organization in another capacity. Bank it.

Absolutely bring him home. He deserves to go out as a Colt and take his rightful place in the ring of honor.

BTW, it was Saturday who convinced the entire Packer team to don ChuckStrong shirts in pre-game warm ups the week Pagano announced he had cancer. A truly class move by a class human being.
Posted via Mobile Device

Non issue. The stoner already said his retirement contract is his for the asking when he left. They left friends. He will be back for his retirement, then he will join the organization in another capacity. Bank it.

Yes sir it was all ready stated by Irsay that Saturday would be in the front office.

So really this is a non topic.

BTW what happened to the old avie. I kinda miss the funloving face

I parked it in the garage for awhile you know break Dillinger out for awhile. He just seemed fitting to me since they want to ban some guns. Its my way of protesting in a friendly manner you know.

I parked it in the garage for awhile you know break Dillinger out for awhile.

I wouldda gone with this guy, but thats just me...

gary-ridgway-e1337981579653.jpg

wait. wut?

to this day I still remember Saturday absolutely PANCAKING Wilfork as Joseph Addai ran into the end zone, untouched - TOUCHDOWN COLTS - followed by another CLUTCH Brady INT in the 2006 AFCCG.

to this day I still remember Saturday absolutely PANCAKING Wilfork as Joseph Addai ran into the end zone, untouched - TOUCHDOWN COLTS - followed by another CLUTCH Brady INT in the 2006 AFCCG.

If the Pats only had one Superbowl win I guess I'd remember every playoff TD too.

Saturday was a model football player.
Saturday was a major factor in working to get football back on the football field.
Saturday knew he wasn't wanted in Indy any longer
Saturday did not go to a division rival or even a conference rival.
Saturday was not ready to retire just because the Colts were ready for him to retire.

So what's your problem? He did his job in Indy and did it well for many years. You should honor him and support him. If you don't, you're not a true football fan. You're just a homer.

so let me get this straight, fans loyal or douchebags

player can come and go as they please??

bullchit

go work for the Indystar, or join coatsfreak you will fit in nicely

so let me get this straight, fans loyal or douchebags

player can come and go as they please??

bullchit

go work for the Indystar, or join coatsfreak you will fit in nicely

Why would I do that? I'm a pats fan.

Saturday gave his entire career to the Colts until they didn't want him anymore. Does that mean he has to put his tail between his legs and never play again? Ridiculous. He didn't walk away from his team halfway through his career for more money because he's a traitor. He was no longer needed. And you think that's reason to turn your back on him? You must feel the same way about Manning, right?

Yeah, seriously, that is blind homerism at its worst.

Back