Screw the Redskins

patsin??

Vengence Tour '09
Reaction score
I don't know how many of you saw how that game went down, and I sure as hell don't feel like explaining it. But damn, screw them. They easily had the game in the bag, and choked and Saints one step closer to 16-0

Yeah, caught the tail end of regulation. Calling that a choke would be an insult to good chokes everywhere. I mean missing a chipshot field goal is bad enough, but then to give up an easy TD instead of actually playing D like you had most of the game, AND the interception, AND the fumble in OT. And to think I have to put up with the DC natives tomorrow....

Natstownian.

I knew they would blow it late in the 4th but dayum.. they went above and beyond my imagination for this one.

I will use this thread to say EFF the Jaguars as well. Ye gods...they just never do what they are supposed to do...ever. I picked them to lose today.

I will use this thread to say EFF the Jaguars as well. Ye gods...they just never do what they are supposed to do...ever. I picked them to lose today.

Didn't you pick them a few weeks ago or was that someone else? :spock:

Yeah that was I. Picked them to win last week, and they lost. And I was rightfully called out by Tommy D.

Back