Sean Payton - Most Underrated Coach in the League?

12-3 with Bridgewater, Hill, Winston and awful Siemian. Best coach in the league by far IMO.
Clearly the team is fantastically constructed to allow such marginal QBs to just walk in and have that kind of success - it's got to mostly be the GM. :coffee:

Clearly the team is fantastically constructed to allow such marginal QBs to just walk in and have that kind of success - it's got to mostly be the GM. :coffee:
GM is great too for sure. Best GM/coach in the league. :coffee: 🥂

I am thinking about betting against any team or player/coach Mazz puts up as the best the week after said pronouncement. Could have made a lot of money this season anyway. Batman not included.
check that.

This is a really, really good point. The crappy Saints coaching was really bailed out by Brady being a terrible QB. Or maybe another way to look at it is that Peyton realizes that Brady is washed, and essentially was just willing to put the game in the hands of his defense, knowing 1) the Bucs would make the boneheaded mistake of trying to rely on Brady to save the day, and 2) that his defense would make them pay.

So really, both Sean Peyton and Brady suck, one way or another. It was just a matter of whose screw-up would overwhelm the other's.

:coffee:

Yeah, I agree with you and UT. I was yelling, “WTF are you throwing the ball for?!” three separate times. It was pure idiocy when you have Kamara in your backfield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GM is great too for sure. Best GM/coach in the league. :coffee: 🥂
Mickey Loomis should have been fired 5 years ago when GBs Ted Thompson was shitcanned. Neither could build a D for their HOF QB. They failed their HOF QBs. BIG TIME. Each spent about 5 years reading their press clippings from their 1 SB and forgot there was a cap and what a good defender looked like. lmao

I find it comical you consider those GMs "great" and then don't compliment BB as the greatest GM the league has ever seen. And, it ain't close either. As great as George Young was, Bobby Beathard, Ron Wolf, Gil Brandt and guys like that, none of them had to deal with the cap or a cheating commissioner.

Back