And with that I'm going to lump you in with all the tools who don't belong here... GFY with that bullshit.

Ok, a little more than a system QB- He sure started out as one though....He's been handled and brought along to perfection by Bellicheck and he's developed into something else with all this experience. If he would have got drafted by another team, we may have never even heard of him.

All better now?

You're from Merrit Island? I went to FIT in Melbourne- I loved flying into Merrit Island- I'd always try to land right on the end of that runway that goes out into the inter coastal waterway- One time I was coming in the other way, and I like my wheels to touch down right on the end of the runway and right before I hit it a kid came right across in front of me on a bike- Almost killed him...There was a little trail right in front of the runway...Maybe that was TICO (Titusville Cocoa)? I used to go to Melbourne Jai alai- What dog track, Sanford? Daytona? Its been 30 years since I was in that area- We go to Naples/Ft Myers all the time

here it is

KCOI.jpg

Would you get up off your knees and stop groveling before these Pats fans?

It's why they don't respect you.

You don't speak for me.

YS has shown good humour and football knowledge since he arrived.

You come off like every other ten-a-penny, teenage troll we've had on here over the last decade, but just a little bit more insecure.

You don't speak for me.

YS has shown good humour and football knowledge since he arrived.

You come off like every other ten-a-penny, teenage troll we've had on here over the last decade, but just a little bit more insecure.

Well you treat him like a retarded little brother or something..

You're from Merrit Island? I went to FIT in Melbourne- I loved flying into Merrit Island- I'd always try to land right on the end of that runway that goes out into the inter coastal waterway- One time I was coming in the other way, and I like my wheels to touch down right on the end of the runway and right before I hit it a kid came right across in front of me on a bike- Almost killed him...There was a little trail right in front of the runway...Maybe that was TICO (Titusville Cocoa)? I used to go to Melbourne Jai alai- What dog track, Sanford? Daytona? Its been 30 years since I was in that area- We go to Naples/Ft Myers all the time

Naples2321.jpg

Wow small world! Yes that is the Merritt Island airport runway. I actually work literally next to the airport, so I can watch the planes come and go all day. And when we go fishing in the inter coastal it's fun some times to get close to the runway and watch the take offs or landings while you fish.

There is actually a pretty nice dog track right in Melbourne. That's the one I usually go to. It's open all the time but being in Florida they only run dogs in the cooler months. It's always a good time though.

Wow small world! Yes that is the Merritt Island airport runway. I actually work literally next to the airport, so I can watch the planes come and go all day. And when we go fishing in the inter coastal it's fun some times to get close to the runway and watch the take offs or landings while you fish.

There is actually a pretty nice dog track right in Melbourne. That's the one I usually go to. It's open all the time but being in Florida they only run dogs in the cooler months. It's always a good time though.

One time I was flying near Cocoa and from the air you can see dolphin and shark and whatnot, and I see this huge shark..I'm lookin and lookin and it as big as the tractor trailers on A1A...I get back and tell everyone I saw the biggest Shark in the world! Everybody thought I was full of shit, nobody believed me, then later that day I see Kent Shocknek on the Orlando news say " There was a large whale shark spotted off of Cocoa beach today"

Cool. Do you have any images from your Apollo flight? Or the summit of K-2?

I have current photo buckets, but i'm not exposing them to you guys...

I have a Condo on Ft Myers Beach, at the Estero Beach and Tennis Club- We go down there 5 times a year..

I love SouthWest Florida because its all people from the midwest, I hate Miami because its all people from the east coast

Thats my dog btw- MP's rocket

MP stands for Manna Pro

One time I was flying near Cocoa and from the air you can see dolphin and shark and whatnot, and I see this huge shark..I'm lookin and lookin and it as big as the tractor trailers on A1A...I get back and tell everyone I saw the biggest Shark in the world! Everybody thought I was full of shit, nobody believed me, then later that day I see Kent Shocknek on the Orlando news say " There was a large whale shark spotted off of Cocoa beach today"

I find that hard to believe.

:coffee:

I have seen some crazy aerial photos of sharks off our coast here. A little further south near Sebastian Inlet some one got a shot of like 50 big bull sharks mating or spawning it's pretty nuts.

My Husband is big into offshore fishing, but being so far north to get to any good fishing grounds you have to go 20 miles out at minimum before you get started. No sir not me. lol. We go to the Keys twice a year, I get my fishing time in there when it's only 3-4 miles offshore on a reef. I don't wanna be stuck a million miles out in the ocean waiting for rescue with the type of crap that's in that ocean. The intra coastal is nice to fish in all year round and I have yet to see a shark there thank God.

I have seen some crazy aerial photos of sharks off our coast here. A little further south near Sebastian Inlet some one got a shot of like 50 big bull sharks mating or spawning it's pretty nuts.

My Husband is big into offshore fishing, but being so far north to get to any good fishing grounds you have to go 20 miles out at minimum before you get started. No sir not me. lol. We go to the Keys twice a year, I get my fishing time in there when it's only 3-4 miles offshore on a reef. I don't wanna be stuck a million miles out in the ocean waiting for rescue with the type of crap that's in that ocean. The intra coastal is nice to fish in all year round and I have yet to see a shark there thank God.

Sebastian Inlet, the shark capital of America- Fished it many times from 80-83

Caught a big bull shark there from shore in 82, she swallowed the hook and I fought her for hours...A large crowd gathered and when I finally got her to shore she was in bad shape, she wasn't going to make it so to the amazement of the crowd I took out my knife, sliced her open and a dozen pups swam out of her- No worse for the wear

Trust me, they're there...

Sebastian Inlet, the shark capital of America- Fished it many times from 80-83

Caught a big bull shark there from shore in 82, she swallowed the hook and I fought her for hours...A large crowd gathered and when I finally got her to shore she was in bad shape, she wasn't going to make it so to the amazement of the crowd I took out my knife, sliced her open and a dozen pups swam out of her- No worse for the wear

This may be one of the greatest quotes ion the history of the Planet. :coffee: We are going to miss this guy. Also, i won't know which Mid America conference basketball teams to bet on tonight.

Back