Semi-OT: Official NFL Merch - Gift Resource - TV shopping channel HSN

patriots pam

2014-15 Game Day Thread Champion
Reaction score
Website
badpixofgoodfood.pamsez.me
Hey, my peeps. Thought I would share this possibly unknown to many resource for official NFL merch, if anyone is looking for NFL gifts for the holidays. :)

TV shopping channel HSN has a "Football Fan Shop" where they [usually] have tons of stuff, all officially licensed. Clothing, throws and assorted doohickeys. Haven't taken a look at all the offerings that are currently available, as I am pretty much done Xmas shopping, myself, but...

They are currently in the midst of showing an hour of NFL stuff on the TV right now, as well, if you want to check it out.

Linky to that section of their web page http://www.hsn.com/shop/football-fan-shop/sp0062?rid=1021&query=Football%20Fan%20Shop&isSuggested=True&

Happy shopping. :)

ETA: Direct link to their available Pats merch below. Because I know none of us are like those piss poor excuses for "fans" in that fvckturd family in that rage inducing NFL gear commercial! :mad: :D

http://www.hsn.com/shop/new-england/sp0073

I would like to have one of everything can you front me?
Posted via Mobile Device

Because I know none of us are like those piss poor excuses for "fans" in that fvckturd family in that rage inducing NFL gear commercial! :mad: :D

What?? You don't want to keep watching to see all the Steevikecowengal babies being born and what THEY beget???? Is the next round gonna be Cardantheraintills great grandbabies???? And after that will there then be Jetgioltaguar babies?????

That ad agency needs to be taken out and shot. At point blank range.

Thanks for the link. I forgot they sell stuff. No jerseys for me though guys, don't worry. I'm not ending DMac's career, no sir!

Aaaahhhhh hello kitty patriots throw want want want!!!!

Get it! Get it! /tiny evil whisper :D

I am staying away because I am pretty much done shopping I SWEAR!!! XD

Seriously, was anybody either employed by or even remotely interested in football involved in that campaign? :facepalm:

I think the worst one for me is the bish that went Cowboys because she met Emmit Smith for 5 seconds somewhere. I wish she had met Ray Rice. :coffee:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/t-OqzEOs_DY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back