Should I get vanity plates?

I tend to think people with vanity plates are douche bags. Do you really need to say something through your license plates? most times people think their plates are clever but infact they are dumb.

Thats my two cents. take it as you will. but understand that most people tend to find that I am a miserable human being.

Thanks. Nothing worse that a ratty Eclipse with '2FAST4U" that I can blast off the line with a GMC truck with a plow attached.

Personally, I tend to treat my plates like my license itself: Maximum camoflage. I like to look wasted in my picture, just in case. Likewise, my plates have a lot of 8, B. etc. 8B88B8B is good.

I don't like them either, & I'm with cad. I'm also terrible at figgering them out. One that I did catch was funny, but funnier for the particular car and driver.

Late 30s/Early 40s guy, tanned, obviously takes care of himself, considers himself quite the playboy. Dressed like an extra on Miami Vice with colors a little toned down. Driving a white Chrysler LeBaron convertable, top down.

Plate: CME4AD8

I lol'd.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back