Should I start eating the kids halloween candy yet?

foley11

I am anti progress
Reaction score
Kids went trick or treating earlier. They are in bed now. They have bags of candy on the kitchen counter.

They won't miss a few kit kats and starburst.....right?

I already have. Two pieces. Heh!

I thought they were trick or treating tommorrow night? Oops! I went to a movie and got back around 9:30 PMish.

Trick or treat night here in my town tonight. Kids are going to be on a sugar high all weekend.

You shouldn't be sneaky about it - it's a learning moment.

I take 15% of all the candy they bring back to teach them about taxation. It's a progressive tax - if they have a great big haul I'll take a larger percentage, less if it's wimpy. My 7 year old just learned about the American Revolution and is now demanding a vote in family issues, though.

I take 15% of all the candy they bring back to teach them about taxation. My 7 year old just learned about the American Revolution and is now demanding a vote in family issues, though.

You are raising Doogie Howser, aren't you.

Your susposed to do that when you inspect the candy . you put some of them for you to eat later.

Twix, Kit Kat, Whoppers, Hershey bars, 3 Musketeers, Milky Way, Snickers, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups plus a buttload of Smarties, Sweet Tarts, Laffy Taffy's and Nerds - I am going to need rehab on Monday morning.

I'm handing out tonight.

Give me strength....:grovel:

I take 15% of all the candy they bring back to teach them about taxation. It's a progressive tax - if they have a great big haul I'll take a larger percentage, less if it's wimpy. My 7 year old just learned about the American Revolution and is now demanding a vote in family issues, though.

ROFL I love it. You statist. jk ;)

Twix, Kit Kat, Whoppers, Hershey bars, 3 Musketeers, Milky Way, Snickers, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups plus a buttload of Smarties, Sweet Tarts, Laffy Taffy's and Nerds - I am going to need rehab on Monday morning.

I'm handing out tonight.

Give me strength....:grovel:

two words: Almond Joy.
:banghead:

Back