• Yes

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
What is your argument in favor of it?

dchester on 01-16-2007 at 07:28 PM said:
What is your argument in favor of it?

He is flooding the board after his team loses and is adding nothing...I'd say that's pretty much the def'n of an assclown.

Trot on 01-16-2007 at 07:32 PM said:
He is flooding the board after his team loses and is adding nothing...I'd say that's pretty much the def'n of an assclown.

He's not there yet, and any way he's an SD fan and we are done with those guys. Let him post away, his misery is our enjoyment.
If he pisses enough people off it will happen, but not quite at that point say I.
But I do appreciate your sentiment, everyone gets sick of the same drivel after a while from these guys.

I vote no.

Allow him to keep coming back so that we may be able to rub it in his face that his "supierior" team lost because they looked past the most experienced playoff team of this decade.

Trot on 01-16-2007 at 07:32 PM said:
OK, so now he knows the protocol here. He said he'll post the related articles in the same thread going forward.

Has he said anything offensive to anyone, or just posted stuff that you disagree with?

dchester on 01-16-2007 at 07:41 PM said:
OK, so now he knows the protocol here. He said he'll post the related articles in the same thread going forward.

Has he said anything offensive to anyone, or just posted stuff that you disagree with?

I find everything about him offensive ROFL

I voted no.

He congratulated us right away, made good on an avatar bet, and has been one of the better trolls in recent memory.

patswin on 01-16-2007 at 07:36 PM said:
He's not there yet, and any way he's an SD fan and we are done with those guys. Let him post away, his misery is our enjoyment.
If he pisses enough people off it will happen, but not quite at that point say I.
But I do appreciate your sentiment, everyone gets sick of the same drivel after a while from these guys.

Yeah, maybe you're right--the prickish flooding with lame- assed articles that had nothing to do with the game on the freaking *Tuesday* after the game just pissed me off. And he has promised to stop, so there you go.

lights out mate
whooub5.gif

In another thread, this guy just asked me if I beat women and children because I asked him if he was happy to be one and done. Man, these Charger fans are crazy. I mean they are messed up. Y'know, I think they really thought they were going to win th SB, lol, and now they are crazy with rage--not at their own team/coach, but at the team that beat them. How long will the rage go on? It's unhealthy, if you ask me. cuckoo

We haven't A/C'ed Dashoe or WV-Colt so why bother with Thumper. He is still delusional by the tramatic experience that his team choked this opportunity away. Instead of confronting the real issue here he has to lash out at us and our team in his misguided fashion.

On the other hand his statements here would surely get him banned at some of the Charger's boards.

he has his own board to run....so I don't see him spending alot of time here.....so I vote no, besides, what has he actually done..all I have seen him do is talk smack.....and get beat down good for it.....:D I mean, it's going to be a boring off season if you take away all the toys.....;)

chiefsgal on 01-16-2007 at 08:28 PM said:
he has his own board to run....so I don't see him spending alot of time here.....so I vote no, besides, what has he actually done..all I have seen him do is talk smack.....and get beat down good for it.....:D I mean, it's going to be a boring off season if you take away all the toys.....;)

What she said. :thumb:

BTW, love the new outfit CG. :D

chiefsgal on 01-16-2007 at 08:28 PM said:

He and the other Bolt's fans with their southern California sensitivities are getting somewhat annoying though.

BTW, nice new avatar CG !!!:thumb:

MrWeekend on 01-16-2007 at 08:31 PM said:
He and the other Bolt's fans with their southern California sensitivities are getting somewhat annoying though.

Yes, good point on the avatar. CG is that a self-portrait?
:D

Webslinger on 01-16-2007 at 08:31 PM said:
What she said. :thumb:

BTW, love the new outfit CG. :D

well, it's true, you don't want to be a board that bans every opposing fan, just because you don't like them....do you ....>)

glad you like it....;)

MrWeekend on 01-16-2007 at 08:31 PM said:

first let me say thank you....and second, yes it does get old, that's why I avoid most of those threads...you know, don't click on them..:D ;)

chiefsgal on 01-16-2007 at 08:36 PM said:
well, it's true, you don't want to be a board that bans every opposing fan, just because you don't like them....do you ....>)

glad you like it....;)

Naw--but I didn't put up the poll because I don't like him; it was because of his flooding the forum with drivel.

Trot on 01-16-2007 at 09:23 PM said:
Naw--but I didn't put up the poll because I don't like him; it was because of his flooding the forum with drivel.

ROFL

Back