Silver stackers

I would just say do not purchase bulk silver. If the SHTF you don't want to have to trade a pound block of silver for a pound of rice or something like that. My wife likes US mint silver eagles and I am perfectly happy with rounds. To each their own.

If I get anymore silver, bullion would be the only thing that I'd get. PM dealers always try to screw unsuspecting ignorant (not a bad word) buyers by jacking up the prices, lying to them, pushing their customers on garbage, etc. The problem is, there really isn't a good overall price guide to what the coins worth is. For the buyer I mean. This is especially true for gold coins and other coins like, platinum. Silver isn't nearly worth as much, so, it's probably not as risky. If you buy the freshly minted silver rolls, that would be a safer buy.

I bought gold when it was $300 an ounce. I still have it. I only have an ounce of silver

American silver eagles are around $35.00 over spot right now. I know they hold their value but that seems a little steep.

Apmex is a legit, decent place to buy it. I'm not affiliated in any way with them, just did business with them a long time ago. I'm not even saying that they're the cheapest or best price. They won't gouge you though.

Back