SOA season 4

It's good, I personally think that the early seasons were better than the last, but I'll still watch when it comes back on.

Best show for the last couple of years? Breaking Bad.

SSDD

It's good, I personally think that the early seasons were better than the last, but I'll still watch when it comes back on.

Best show for the last couple of years? Breaking Bad.

SSDD

Agreed on both points, SOA season 3 just didn't entertain me like the first 2 seasons.

And BREAKING BAD is my favorite show over the past few years, great story telling with danger around almost every turn.

My other favorite is "The Walking DEAD" I love this series

Agreed on both points, SOA season 3 just didn't entertain me like the first 2 seasons.

And BREAKING BAD is my favorite show over the past few years, great story telling with danger around almost every turn.

My other favorite is "The Walking DEAD" I love this series

The Walking Dead was really good too, but I need to see how it holds up over a real season length vs the short one they did for season one.

SSDD

Breaking Bad is my favorite followed by SOA.

I don't watch too much else unless it's some special, sports, or one of the history/science channels but those two programs are guilty pleasures for me.

I am greatly looking forward to SOA. I loved last season, and the finale was awesome.

Back