Sporting News breaks down Cassell- 2nd Greatest QB of All Time?

I guarentee you...and will put my own eyes on this bet...Bill Belichcik* will not be in the Hall Of Fame without "SPYGATE" and 7 years of blatent cheating attached to him....that will always question jis true Legacy...

and thats even if everything stays squarshed the way Bob Kraft & Goodell have covered everything up...which "Spygate" is not over yet...and truly will always be in question until there is an open investigation ...

Thats a fact !!!

No its not, Yes Bill is a hall of famer and will be there first ballot and I have heard that from the mouths of the people who vote. You really need a reality check.

Ill make that bet. I already know i won. Pay up bicth!

and what the fvck woud would ever make you think "Spygate' will just never be mentioned again ? Especially when he's up for nomination...that will be the #1 and only debare

" Well he has 3 rings"..."yea but he also cheated for 7 years" !... there will be no other dicussion than that before the vote...

No its not, Yes Bill is a hall of famer and will be there first ballot and I have heard that from the mouths of the people who vote. You really need a reality check.

Im not saying BB* won't be a HOF'er no matter waht...hes a good coach and put his time in...the rings mean nothing in my eyes as to his coaching ability...he makes it on thise merits alone...

that said...he still blatently cheated & in the worst way possible and the biggest onfield cheating scandel ever in NFL ...and the way it was handled puts even more questions on the Patriots victories...

Hey idiot 22,could you post a link where spygate was the worstest cheating scandle in NFL history..or is that another d22 fact..you're the only one that makes that reference..and you don't count because you are a fvcking nutjob Pats hater and a goddam racest too boot..GFY

Hey idiot 22,could you post a link where spygate was the worstest cheating scandle in NFL history..or is that another d22 fact..you're the only one that makes that reference..and you don't count because you are a fvcking nutjob Pats hater and a goddam racest too boot..GFY

LMFAO!...AH!!! another fvck brain heard from...so dipshit...ever think the simple fact it is the largest & maximum fine and penalty the NFL ever handed out for an onfield violation makes it the worst ????

maybe the fact they not held Beli c h e a t* responsible they also fined Bob Kraft* and the team with a #1 pick...so they even punished you fvck heads too !!!

LMFAO!!! your a fool !!!

I don't even know how the fvck some of you fools even survive in this world after listening to your idiotacy !!!!

No link..just as I thought..another d22 fact..opinion asshole is not fact..where else is this quoted..and fines are relivent to their era dumb dumb..was not the penality the fins paid for illegally recruiting Shula the largest to date at that time..as well as what the Broncos paid for at the time of their mis deeds..GFY

No link..just as I thought..another d22 fact..opinion asshole is not fact..where else is this quoted..and fines are relivent to their era dumb dumb..was not the penality the fins paid for illegally recruiting Shula the largest to date at that time..as well as what the Broncos paid for at the time of their mis deeds..GFY

why are you putting front office white collar crimes in the same catagory as onfoeld cheating ?..............they are completely 2 differant violations that can't be compared...the differance between salary cap discrepancies & illegally filming during a game and stealing opponants signals is the differance between consentual rough sex and serial rape

Never heard it called on field cheating..that's just another d22 tag..on field off field it all the same..except for delousional haters like you..where's another quote.dumb dumb..

Never heard it called on field cheating..that's just another d22 tag..on field off field it all the same..except for delousional haters like you..where's another quote.dumb dumb..

I love how you dipshits justify your very own bullshit with even more "Bullshit".... now your saying you never heard of an onfield violation ? and don't know what that is ??

WoW!!!

I love how you dipshits justify your very own bullshit with even more "Bullshit".... now your saying you never heard of an onfield violation ? and don't know what that is ??

WoW!!!

So now any onfield violation is cheating?

So whenever one of your dipshit fish gets called for a holding penalty, you're all cheaters.

D22...I try to give you the benefit of the doubt, because alot of times you seem like a pretty cool guy, but reading your bullshit lately makes me have to ask.....

Were you dropped on your head while eating paintchips when you were living under powerlines?

I mean, really?

Back