Sporting News breaks down Cassell- 2nd Greatest QB of All Time?

We were 12th in the league in rushing yards. And we are the Denver Broncos, we always are in the top 5 in YPC. We were 28th in the NFL in rushing attempts pal. This was the first season since probably forever that we didn't have at least 400 rushing attempts.

And a lot of those rushing yards were out of shotgun so the defense was spread out and expecting pass. We couldn't sustain drives with our running game later in the season like we did at the beginning...

ok...d22...:rolleyes:

The only Denver game you watched was when we played you guys.(The Wilfork cheapshot game)

If you watched Denver play you would understand.

uuuhh no I watched several. And oh I get it....Cutlers 18 INTs meant nothing, it was all the non existent running game that got 4.8 per carry...all the D's fault even though Cutler was a turnover machine and forced them into a short field.

Oh and also forgot, Cutlers throwing INTs is actually a sign he should win 5 Super Bowls because it shows confidence?

He has talent, but he makes BAD decisions and he doesn't need to because he only got sacked 11 times (Brady got sacked almost twice as much behind his O line in his and his O-lines BEST season)...so Cutler is kind of like Marino. I think you really are d22.....I mean you actually brought up TFB in a cherry picking stat....TFB never threw 618 passes in a season...wow you are kidding!!!!

I will tell you something else TFB never did...throw 18 INTs either.

uuuhh no I watched several. And oh I get it....Cutlers 18 INTs meant nothing, it was all the non existent running game that got 4.8 per carry...all the D's fault even though Cutler was a turnover machine and forced them into a short field.

Oh and also forgot, Cutlers throwing INTs is actually a sign he should win 5 Super Bowls because it shows confidence?

He has talent, but he makes BAD decisions and he doesn't need to because he only got sacked 11 times (Brady got sacked almost twice as much behind his O line in his and his O-lines BEST season)...so Cutler is kind of like Marino. I think you really are d22.....I mean you actually brought up TFB in a cherry picking stat....TFB never threw 618 passes in a season...wow you are kidding!!!!

I will tell you something else TFB never did...throw 18 INTs either.
Cutler is only 25 years old and went from a run first-playaction bootleg gameplan, to a zero running game pass first attack.

He was played very well considering the circumstances and his age. Not many 3rd year QB's light up defenses like Cutler did last year.

One thing Cutler is not is a system QB. He is a franchise guy, something Matt Cassel will never be.... Even with Randy Moss.:toast:

Cutler is only 25 years old and went from a run first-playaction bootleg gameplan, to a zero running game pass first attack.

He was played very well considering the circumstances and his age. Not many 3rd year QB's light up defenses like Cutler did last year.

One thing Cutler is not is a system QB. He is a franchise guy, something Matt Cassel will never be.... Even with Randy Moss.:toast:

You still pretending that your QB has done something? Let me know when he actually wins something.

You still pretending that your QB has done something? Let me know when he actually wins something.

And let us know when tom Brady can actually has a single passing record with an average WR instead of a "Freak" like Moss...the QB maker...OH...and also let us know when Brady does something without his coach knowing every single opponants playcalls

Thank you for your time !!!

And let us know when tom Brady can actually has a single passing record with an average WR instead of a "Freak" like Moss...the QB maker...OH...and also let us know when Brady does something without his coach knowing every single opponants playcalls

He does have records idiot.

Now let me know when you stop crying.

Brady has benifited by playing in the worst division the AFC East since 2001...the other 3 teams had 14 differant head coaches & staffs and 28 differant starting QB's rebuilding

its brady's fault that the fools, jets, and bills are assclowns like you?

Cutler is a franchise guy...that let a 4-8 team come back and win the division by putting on the epic choke display of all epic chokes the last month of the season.

QBs that win Championships WIN in December.

Let us know when Dan reaches his goal weight. That will be the first thing he completed. ROFL

its brady's fault that the fools, jets, and bills are assclowns like you?

its not Brady's fault...no ones saying that...its simply the reason why it has been so easy for the Patriots & Tom Brady to be so successful the past 8 years...thats all...

The Patriots were the best team in that division...the fact the other 3 teams changed year to year with 14 differant coaches & schemes and 28 diff starting QB's is the reason for Brady's success...

thats all...& thats a fact...Marino & Miami were in a weak division also..yet still alot more competitive than the last 8 yrs...and they had a 1 in 5 chance compared to todays 1 in 4 chance making playoffs with division win was more difficult also...

Maybe he can put a donut on his finger and pretend its a SB ring.

Nice one...Marino should do that ...a donut might even be worth more than the 3 fraud cheating SB Rings Bob Kraft bough for Tom Brady and Bill Belichick* destroyed his reputaion and Legacy for !!!!

Nice one...Marino should do that ...a donut might even be worth more than the 3 fraud cheating SB Rings Bob Kraft bough for Tom Brady and Bill Belichick* destroyed his reputaion and Legacy for !!!!

They won the rings fair and square. like it or not.

If they destroyed their legacy as you say, why does it not come up? When they talk of brady and Bill, its of glory, winning, and hall of fame. What some little dolphin fan of in the northeast thinks really has nothing to do with real life.

They won the rings fair and square. like it or not.

LMFAO!!!! ... too bad you couldn't get 10% of non-patriot nation & supporters to agree with that statement !!!!

I can't stop laughing !!!

If they destroyed their legacy as you say, why does it not come up? When they talk of brady and Bill, its of glory, winning, and hall of fame. What some little dolphin fan of in the northeast thinks really has nothing to do with real life.

I guarentee you...and will put my own eyes on this bet...Bill Belichcik* will not be in the Hall Of Fame without "SPYGATE" and 7 years of blatent cheating attached to him....that will always question jis true Legacy...

and thats even if everything stays squarshed the way Bob Kraft & Goodell have covered everything up...which "Spygate" is not over yet...and truly will always be in question until there is an open investigation ...

Thats a fact !!!

I guarentee you...and will put my own eyes on this bet...Bill Belichcik* will not be in the Hall Of Fame without "SPYGATE" and 7 years of blatent cheating attached to him....that will always question jis true Legacy...

and thats even if everything stays squarshed the way Bob Kraft & Goodell have covered everything up...which "Spygate" is not over yet...and truly will always be in question until there is an open investigation ...

Thats a fact !!!

Ill make that bet. I already know i won. Pay up bicth!

Back