Spygate "LIVES"

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
Every day Ill post all the international "SPYGATE" stories for all you that want to make believe no one cares and want to think it will ever be forgotten....... This is Krafts and Belichick*s and Patriots legacy...these articles were posted yesterday & today...sure sounds to me like no one cares anymore...and its forgotten !!!!...LMFAO!!!

Enjoy the Patriots cheating fraud Legacy and always remember the cover-up is worst than the crime and the secrets "NEVER" die until justice is served !!!!

Jan, 2, 2010
Coach: Bill Belichick, Patriots. One of the greatest decades by a coach in NFL history: four trips to the Super Bowl, three championships and the first 16-0 regular season. Yes, there was Spygate, and there's no denying that puts a damper on his legacy
http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/new...olumn-decadend-_-sports-900-words/?sports&nfl

Jan, 6, 2010
This was nothing new. Even during the height of the "Spygate" controversy in 2007, Belichick frustrated reporters from all over the country as he answered their questions about the videotaping controversy by saying that he was concerned only with preparation for the next opponent
http://www.thesunchronicle.com/articles/2010/01/06/sports/6728506.txt

Jan. 6, 2010
In 2006 Casserly reported on "The NFL Today" that the Patriots had been warned by the NFL about illegally taping opponents' signals. New England denied the story, then nine months later got caught up in "Spygate."
http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/2010/01/charley-casserly-fires-back-at-belichick.html

Jan. 6, 2010
Dungy said on ESPN Radio of the way the Colts will react to the criticism. "It may be kind of a Spygate thing where everybody says, 'Hey, they're ripping our boss, they're ripping our owner, they're ripping our coach. We need to go out and play and show people this was the right decision.'
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ill-be-motivated-like-patriots-after-spygate/

I click on the first link and get this:

Quarterback: Tom Brady, Patriots. You want Peyton Manning instead? I'll understand. After all, he's about to win his unprecedented fourth MVP award, and is in the midst of yet another brilliant season for the 14-1 Colts. But to me, the way you decide greatness is what happens in January and February, and that's where Brady comes in: four Super Bowl appearances, three Super Bowl wins, two Super Bowl MVPs.

Manning? One Super Bowl win and a Super Bowl MVP, in addition to his regular season awards. Bottom line: We'll take the guy with the rings.

You're right Lee... Brady > Manning. :toast:

None of these are "new." And SG is mentioned mostly in passing.

Bob Kraft.

Quarterback: Tom Brady, Patriots. You want Peyton Manning instead? I'll understand. After all, he's about to win his unprecedented fourth MVP award, and is in the midst of yet another brilliant season for the 14-1 Colts. But to me, the way you decide greatness is what happens in January and February, and that's where Brady comes in: four Super Bowl appearances, three Super Bowl wins, two Super Bowl MVPs.

Manning? One Super Bowl win and a Super Bowl MVP, in addition to his regular season awards. Bottom line: We'll take the guy with the rings.

We need to thank Lee for providing that link.

you can have him... hes a fraud !!! ,,, Manning loses #2 WR Gonsalis and nobody says they don't have a chance of winning...Brady loses a slot recieve & the rookie replacement in 2 of the 4 games he started had 10 catches for 100 yds...and now no one thinks Brady can win even with Moss ! ...how many great WR's & FG kickers does Brady need to win? I can think of 31 other starting QB's who would kill to have the #2 alltime TD receptions & yardage and a jumper like Moss to pad their stats and game...

If Brady had an ounce of talent...no one would be worrying or talking this pathetic about him not winning without Welker...thats funny sick!!!...although i agree 100%

Every day Ill post all the international "SPYGATE" stories for all you that want to make believe no one cares and want to think it will ever be forgotten....... This is Krafts and Belichick*s and Patriots legacy...these articles were posted yesterday & today...sure sounds to me like no one cares anymore...and its forgotten !!!!...LMFAO!!!

Enjoy the Patriots cheating fraud Legacy and always remember the cover-up is worst than the crime and the secrets "NEVER" die until justice is served !!!!

Jan, 2, 2010
Coach: Bill Belichick, Patriots. One of the greatest decades by a coach in NFL history: four trips to the Super Bowl, three championships and the first 16-0 regular season. Yes, there was Spygate, and there's no denying that puts a damper on his legacy
http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/new...olumn-decadend-_-sports-900-words/?sports&nfl

Jan, 6, 2010
This was nothing new. Even during the height of the "Spygate" controversy in 2007, Belichick frustrated reporters from all over the country as he answered their questions about the videotaping controversy by saying that he was concerned only with preparation for the next opponent
http://www.thesunchronicle.com/articles/2010/01/06/sports/6728506.txt

Jan. 6, 2010
In 2006 Casserly reported on "The NFL Today" that the Patriots had been warned by the NFL about illegally taping opponents' signals. New England denied the story, then nine months later got caught up in "Spygate."
http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/2010/01/charley-casserly-fires-back-at-belichick.html

Jan. 6, 2010
Dungy said on ESPN Radio of the way the Colts will react to the criticism. "It may be kind of a Spygate thing where everybody says, 'Hey, they're ripping our boss, they're ripping our owner, they're ripping our coach. We need to go out and play and show people this was the right decision.'
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ill-be-motivated-like-patriots-after-spygate/

Your first article is a "Best of the Decade in the NFL" write-up with the following:

QB: Brady
WR: Moss:
Coach: Bill Belichick

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

It's not about Spygate. It's about how ****ing DOMINANT NE was for a decade you ****ing welcher.

Bob MUTHA-****ING Kraft.

We need to thank Lee for providing that link.

Midgar your so welcome...and you thought no one cared anymore...there you have...Dungy, NBC sports and USA Today sports...come back again tomorrow...there will be more...

you can have him... hes a fraud !!! ,,, Manning loses #2 WR Gonsalis and nobody says they don't have a chance of winning...Brady loses a slot recieve & the rookie replacement in 2 of the 4 games he started had 10 catches for 100 yds...and now no one thinks Brady can win even with Moss ! ...how many great WR's & FG kickers does Brady need to win? I can think of 31 other starting QB's who would kill to have the #2 alltime TD receptions & yardage and a jumper like Moss to pad their stats and game...

If Brady had an ounce of talent...no one would be worrying or talking this pathetic about him not winning without Welker...thats funny sick!!!...although i agree 100%

Brady lost his number 1 and number 2 in 2006 and went to the afc title game. What the media things and what the pats do are two different things. Manning's number 2 is not gonzales, its clark. Basically brady lost clark, not aiken.

Second article also has nothing to do with Spygate. ROFLROFLROFL

BOB KRAFT LIVES!!!!!!

3rd article = About the Colts ROFLROFLROFL

Insane. Delusional. Low-Life. Scumbag. Welcher.

Nothing like Bob Kraft

Your first article is a "Best of the Decade in the NFL" write-up with the following:

QB: Brady
WR: Moss:
Coach: Bill Belichick

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

It's not about Spygate. It's about how ****ing DOMINANT NE was for a decade you ****ing welcher.

Bob MUTHA-****ING Kraft.

let me repost the quote again for you......"Yes, there was Spygate, and there's no denying that puts a damper on his legacy"

Do you understand what your reading...the "ONLY" people who don't think Spygate will put a damper on BB*s & the Patriots Legacy...is you fans...

dummy is a dumb dumb.

Second article also has nothing to do with Spygate. ROFLROFLROFL

BOB KRAFT LIVES!!!!!!

you are fvcking pathetic...you all just refuse to admit the world considers BB* and the Patriots cheats...yes they have 3 rings...so you can't count them out in discussions regarding QB & franchise rings...and the NFL media sources definately won't promote spygate ...so the Pats get a pass !!!...

be thankful for that...the NFL is forced to promote them in a positive way and downplay spygate even though its quite obvious the world see it the way it really is...

you are fvcking pathetic...you all just refuse to admit the world considers BB* and the Patriots cheats...yes they have 3 rings...so you can't count them out in discussions regarding QB & franchise rings...and the NFL media sources definately won't promote spygate ...so the Pats get a pass !!!...

be thankful for that...the NFL is forced to promote them in a positive way and downplay spygate even though its quite obvious the world see it the way it really is...

Kraft.

Robert.

The answer is Bob Kraft.

The answer is Bob Kraft.

your absolutely right...get rid of him and there is no more doubt or conflict of interest in this league...and there will be no more blatent favortism in the NFL...

your absolutely right...get rid of him and there is no more doubt or conflict of interest in this league...and there will be no more blatent favortism in the NFL...

Myra.

Kraft.

Back