Stop whining bout refs Peyton owns Pats

phin4ever

Reaction score
If you think Brady is Superman then peyton is Kryptomite.

And the refs are a bunch of Lex Luthers?

sorry saw the replay faulk was short he bobble the ball
so you get the ball where he lands!

If you think Brady is Superman then peyton is Kryptomite.

And the refs are a bunch of Lex Luthers?

sorry saw the replay faulk was short he bobble the ball
so you get the ball where he lands!

No the ball is marked where he has possession not where he lands. Learn the rules.

No the ball is marked where he has possession not where he lands. Learn the rules.

Yes you are correct( but the rule changes when you bobble it.) He made the initial touch right at the marker but he booble it and gained possesion behind the line and landed short as well. That is why the first ref gave hime the initial but the second ref over ruled him as he saw the bobble.

You learn rules. If the recevier bobbles the ball the must land with in full possesion or it is a incomplete pass. This little unknown rule also applies to spotting the ball! They made the right call.

We kicked you all's Arse again ! The Punk bobbled the ball, landed short of the first down, those are the rules ! Live with it suckaaaaaaaaasssssssssss !

Tom Brady is a "chump", The Colt's owns him and "Beli-cheat" (5-1 in last 6 games !)

It is pretty lame that the Patsies are complaining about the spotting and about pass interference. They are demanding more rule changes...Big surprise.

I agree, and I'm sure the Pats players/coaches agree... they could/should have won that game and don't blame refs. They had chances to put it away, and couldn't finish the job. The Pats can at least take some comfort in the fact that they aren't the laughing stock Dolphins or Jets..

I agree, and I'm sure the Pats players/coaches agree... they could/should have won that game and don't blame refs. They had chances to put it away, and couldn't finish the job. The Pats can at least take some comfort in the fact that they aren't the laughing stock Dolphins or Jets..

Pats fans have to realize that the defense is not as good as it was two years ago. Throwing fits is just ridiculous. The Pats are still the most dominant team in the East. They still are a playoff contender without a doubt. The Colts are a phenomenal team just like the Saints. Think of it this way....the Pats were one play away from beating them. Just like the Bills were when they played you guys in game one right? Take it for what it is worth, but you guys should hold your heads up high.

That was a serious moment, now back to trolling.:Lwelcome:

Pats fans have to realize that the defense is not as good as it was two years ago. Throwing fits is just ridiculous. The Pats are still the most dominant team in the East. They still are a playoff contender without a doubt. The Colts are a phenomenal team just like the Saints. Think of it this way....the Pats were one play away from beating them. Just like the Bills were when they played you guys in game one right? Take it for what it is worth, but you guys should hold your heads up high.

That was a serious moment, now back to trolling.:Lwelcome:

To me the play of the game was the fumble in the endzone.. and I'm okay with the BB decision because of the fact that he didn't want to give Peyton Manning the ball with 2 mins on the clock and a chance to win it with a TD. He wanted to end it right there, and I'm okay with that.. we all know Peyton would have scored a TD. I'd like the refs to get it right, but here's my take on all three questionable calls.. the phantom PI, the bad spot, and the push off Wayne used to get open for his TD.. it's Indy, you're not going to get those calls.. if you were in Foxboro, you might, so too bad you didn't seal the deal and get the edge in the home field advantage thing.. but they are still the Pats, they'll bounce back... I almost feel bad for the Jets next week.

It is pretty lame that the Patsies are complaining about the spotting and about pass interference. They are demanding more rule changes...Big surprise.

Nobody is demanding rule changes and those calls are not why they lost, it helped, but there were other reasons, basically the pats left points on the field, they should have blew them out by 30. We can go back and forth and say they choked or whatever, but last night showed me, that the pats can beat them in their house, those fumbles on the goaline are not the norm, the colts were lucky to win the game, and thats about all I have to say.

Yes you are correct( but the rule changes when you bobble it.) He made the initial touch right at the marker but he booble it and gained possesion behind the line and landed short as well. That is why the first ref gave hime the initial but the second ref over ruled him as he saw the bobble.

You learn rules. If the recevier bobbles the ball the must land with in full possesion or it is a incomplete pass. This little unknown rule also applies to spotting the ball! They made the right call.

The place where he bobbled and then had possesion didnt change, he had control at the same spot, the replay shows this, but it does not matter cause we didnt have a challange, so the question is moot. In other words who cares, the game is over, we move on.

Nobody is demanding rule changes and those calls are not why they lost, it helped, but there were other reasons, basically the pats left points on the field, they should have blew them out by 30. We can go back and forth and say they choked or whatever, but last night showed me, that the pats can beat them in their house, those fumbles on the goaline are not the norm, the colts were lucky to win the game, and thats about all I have to say.

yeah I agree with you midget.

There are some Pat's fans whining about Replay and the 2 minute warning which is just stupid. Rule has worked just fine.

The only replay rule I don't like is they cannot replay if a player steps out of bounce on a run if the side judge rules them out. That to me is pretty stupid and can very easily be reviewed.

Faulk didn't get the 1st down midgar ...period...thats not an issue in this game or conversation...

Faulk didn't get the 1st down midgar ...period...thats not an issue in this game or conversation...

Well I know he didnt, we gave the ball up. lol, no I can think he did all I want, but without a replay to use, it does not matter, so who cares, game is over.

yeah I agree with you midget.

There are some Pat's fans whining about Replay and the 2 minute warning which is just stupid. Rule has worked just fine.

The only replay rule I don't like is they cannot replay if a player steps out of bounce on a run if the side judge rules them out. That to me is pretty stupid and can very easily be reviewed.

Bottom line is, no game is one or lost on a ref call. Yeah I didnt like the PI, and I thought the spot was off, but who cares, we should have won and those calls would not have mattered if maroney does not fumble on the goaline, its 41-14, it is what it is, I will never say refs cost my team a win, there are too many things that happen in a game. We showed we can play with them in their house, so I am not too disapointed.

Got to love the Fin fans coming here to brag about a job their team couldn't do.

At least we didnt have the ball for 45 minutes and lost like the fools did.

Back